Vehicles are not as powerful anymore

My solution would be for no more EMP shots from the plasma pistol or make it a longer charge to EMP the vehicle. The plasma pistol is plenty powerful without the EMP blast because of its use in the noob combo which is very powerful in the hands of a good user. Also the Splinter Grenade is by my opinion the strongest grenade in halo 5 so the ability to completely cut off a route for a vehicle is extremely powerful instead it should just cause damage to a vehicle. The reason i believe this is because the vehicles in halo 5 feel like more of a risk than a power weapon, the BR can kill the gunner in a warhog so quickly. In BTB there are also plenty of other weapons that can kill the vehicles like the Laser, Rockets , Hydra, or other vehicles . I just feel the pistol and Splinter grenades scatter across the BTB map make it even harder for the vehicles to be successful and not just a death wish.

Vehicles just need more health and tanks need a bit more resistance to boarding. Nerfing the Plasma pistol is the last thing that needs to happen.

I don’t know why Splinter Grenades have an EMP effect though.

I hate the mantis to weak

I like the game with vehicles weakened. They’re still good. You just have to be fast and smart in them. This is the same case with the gameplay in general. Faster paced and more calculated. (Unless you’re in the scorpion, you’re F’ed then).

Plasma pistol needs reduced emp effect duration vs vehicles, less tracking vs humans, and no tracking vs vehicles.

No more front boarding mantis and tanks.

Air vehicles need to take less damage vs small arms fire.

> 2533274801134537;5:
> Plasma pistol needs reduced emp effect duration vs vehicles, less tracking vs humans, and no tracking vs vehicles.
>
> No more front boarding mantis and tanks.
>
> Air vehicles need to take less damage vs small arms fire.

Plasma pistols need a buff not a nerf. Just give vehicles more health, problem solved.

> 2535463247373246;6:
> > 2533274801134537;5:
> > Plasma pistol needs reduced emp effect duration vs vehicles, less tracking vs humans, and no tracking vs vehicles.
> >
> > No more front boarding mantis and tanks.
> >
> > Air vehicles need to take less damage vs small arms fire.
>
>
> Plasma pistols need a buff not a nerf. Just give vehicles more health, problem solved.

I disagree that plasma pistols need a Nerf because the noob combo could beat any weapon combo at medium range. And at short range its just a charged shot and punch and it also shuts down all vehicles very effectively the plasma pistol is under rated. I just think EMP time to stop vehicles should be longer or it should take longer to have a charged shot EMP a vehicle

> 2628440139686205;4:
> I like the game with vehicles weakened. They’re still good. You just have to be fast and smart in them. This is the same case with the gameplay in general. Faster paced and more calculated. (Unless you’re in the scorpion, you’re F’ed then).

I disagree with you because the regular spartan with all of the new spartan abilities are faster than what they were in the past and stronger against vechicles. While Halo 5 vehicles got nerfed compared to older games. at this rate with the spartan’s improving in abilities and vehicles being nerfed it will be pointless to even have them in the game

I don’t know the splatter damage can be a little crazy sometimes.
I’ve been splattered by a slow moving ghost on more than one occasion.