Vehicles - An Open Discussion

Does anyone else feel like vehicles are underpowered? Between the fun special vehicles spawning very rarely and their overall health being low, the amount of time we actually get to play them is so small. I’ve been playing the BTB beta and I haven’t had the chance to try to Wasp out a single time all weekend and I consider myself to be a fairly good player and have played many games. Super hard to get when it rarely spawns - I see them shot down immediately if it even takes off and usually there’s three teammates all waiting for it to drop from the pelican so it’s luck if you even get it. That kinda goes for all power vehicles tbh.

The skewer is OP and is way too accessible (literally all over the map) which doesn’t help the case for vehicles either. Also many ways to overcharge and disable vehicles with arc grenades and weapons. Oh and you can easily be grapplejacked. Rip

Vehicles like the wart hog could use a buff to health and the ghost could be nerfed a tiny bit. The banshee bomb has lost all its splash damage it seems and feels hard to get kills in. The scorpion feels great leaning on the strong side. Hopefully the wasp will be tried soon.

Overall just want more access to these awesome vehicles (wasp, banshee) and feel safer in a warthog which currently gets taken out so quickly. Most vehicles need health buff.

this game is freaking amazing though not gonna lie. Cannot wait until release.

Too early to say for me. They feel ok’ish. Its still very early and people arent playing optimally but I am sure they will have tweaks when feedback comes in via players settling in to the final game

> 2533274831074612;2:
> Too early to say for me. They feel ok’ish. Its still very early and people arent playing optimally but I am sure they will have tweaks when feedback comes in via players settling in to the final game

Thanks for the reply. I agree it’s early. I may have to get my fill in the campaign or in a BTB heavies

You make some good points. I wonder if the skewer will ever be nerfed against vehicles or balanced in some way. Maybe tone down the spawns for it as well as other ordinance. Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like there is an insane amount of special weapons, grenades, and abilities in big team battle. I still enjoy the mode with all of the chaos, but maybe they should have spawns be less frequent or something like that.

> 2533274808220526;4:
> You make some good points. I wonder if the skewer will ever be nerfed against vehicles or balanced in some way. Maybe tone down the spawns for it as well as other ordinance. Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like there is an insane amount of special weapons, grenades, and abilities in big team battle. I still enjoy the mode with all of the chaos, but maybe they should have spawns be less frequent or something like that.

I like that idea.

Also if 343 reads this - please bring back the best vehicle in halo, the Falcon. That beauty has been gone for too long and would be perfect for transporting marines around zeta halo. Or flyable Pelican.