Vehicle Zone Drive Fight!

So, WZFF is basically just about vehicles. Loadouts aren’t powerful enough and power weapons are too hard to get and ammo is limited. Hence, I literally just spawn vehicle after vehicle. Early rounds are Warthogs for splattering everything, mid-rounds are all about Wasps, Ghost Ultras, Banshees and then final round is Scorpion/Mantis city. They are tougher and have infinite ammo!

A quick aside, anyone else notice that Knighta seem to take zero damage from attempted Splatters?! I mean, you should be able to visbily hurt a Knight by hitting it with a Warthog!

Yeah. Power weapons are way less efficient.

If you spawn a power weapon you may kill up to ONE boss - most likely you won’t even kill it.

If you spawn a vehicle - you can kill many enemies and multiple bosses if you won’t get killed.
+bonus - you’re A LOT safer sitting in there instead out in the open where you can get one-shot, etc.

> 2601632999026533;1:
> A quick aside, anyone else notice that Knighta seem to take zero damage from attempted Splatters?! I mean, you should be able to visbily hurt a Knight by hitting it with a Warthog!

Aye, Knights are splatter-resistant.

Knights survive a Wraith coming at them at full speed…

It sucks.

I like spawning vehicles instead since there is more of a risk of dying almost instantaneously with a power weapon on foot and you have unlimited ammo in a vehicle.

Yeah its kinda ridiculous better off you are with a simple scorpion then pretty much any power weapon in the game.

Yeah, Knights should be visibily damaged when hit by a vehicle.

The good thing is I’m saving up loads of REQ for Warzone! I wonder when they are going to drop Warzone Firefight Turbo?!

What do you expect when every enemys health is OVER 9000…