Vehicle Video soon please

there are only three weeks left till halo 4 launches and there really should be a vehicle video in one of the bulletins. I know that I’m not the only one that wants a vehicle video, although 343 doesnt seem to understand how badly we want one. IF there is a vehicle video coming up, I really hope that we get to see the Falcon and revenant in action in halo 4.

They still need to show the 2nd new vehicle. What i think is, That they will create a trailer with the new vehicle in it!

I like Vehicles. But I LOVE bacon.

I think 343 understands exactly how much we would like to see a vehicle video, but it is their choice as to whether or not they want to show it.

After all, surprises are nice.

> They still need to show the 2nd new vehicle. What i think is, That they will create a trailer with the new vehicle in it!

I don’t think there is a second Multiplayer vehicle, I think that the second new vehicle is the Mammoth(Although it appears to be only available in Campaign).

I honestly don’t think there is a 2nd vehicle.

> I honestly don’t think there is a 2nd vehicle.

didn’t they say there are 2 new vehicles?

> > I honestly don’t think there is a 2nd vehicle.
>
> didn’t they say there are 2 new vehicles?

Yeah but it was a long time ago if they haven’t shown it now I highly doubt there is a new one. (Besides the Mantis)

> > I honestly don’t think there is a 2nd vehicle.
>
> didn’t they say there are 2 new vehicles?

they have both been revealed already(The mammoth and the Mantis), how ever the mammoth isnt available in multiplayer or so it appears.

> > > I honestly don’t think there is a 2nd vehicle.
> >
> > didn’t they say there are 2 new vehicles?
>
> they have both been revealed already(The mammoth and the Mantis), how ever the mammoth isnt available in multiplayer or so it appears.

So there you go people there is no 2nd vehicle for multiplayer.

A vehicle video would be quite nice.