Vehicle update

Correct me if I’m wrong but we have only received one new vehicle via update since the game has come out,no I’m not including variants.Now the vehicles i want 343 adding aren’t new but they weren’t in the game at launch

Chopper,spectre,revenant,lich,hornet,and scarabs should be added in the next update,we don’t need new weapon skins or more loadouts variants we need more vehicle diversity

Programming new vehicle mehanics from scratch takes a tonne of work. As much as i’d love to see it i’m not really expecting anything ‘new’. I’d be happy with some new wasps.

The game took 9 months after launch to create the Wasp. New model and new vechle behavior without being a reskin with stat buffs of a previous vehicle. That may be the same time for another new vehicle that isn’t a reskin with stat buffs.

i would love an update on either making the vehicles more friendly to use or an update that provides maps that are friendly to vehicles.

Still should add something different not just new variants

So, I have to ask, how exactly will you incorporate a Scarab into a match? Especially if it’s a drive-able one, which will be a first for Halo (Halo Wars notwithstanding, Halo 3 “Drive the Scarab” glitch not included).

> 2533274839252201;5:
> So, I have to ask, how exactly will you incorporate a Scarab into a match? Especially if it’s a drive-able one, which will be a first for Halo (Halo Wars notwithstanding, Halo 3 “Drive the Scarab” glitch not included).

I meant as a wz boss not one we could drive

> 2533274830166194;6:
> > 2533274839252201;5:
> > So, I have to ask, how exactly will you incorporate a Scarab into a match? Especially if it’s a drive-able one, which will be a first for Halo (Halo Wars notwithstanding, Halo 3 “Drive the Scarab” glitch not included).
>
>
> I meant as a wz boss not one we could drive

So, what, have the scarab like they do on Halo 3? Kill it by destroying the core at the back? Easiest. Boss. Ever.

> 2533274839252201;7:
> > 2533274830166194;6:
> > > 2533274839252201;5:
> > > So, I have to ask, how exactly will you incorporate a Scarab into a match? Especially if it’s a drive-able one, which will be a first for Halo (Halo Wars notwithstanding, Halo 3 “Drive the Scarab” glitch not included).
> >
> >
> > I meant as a wz boss not one we could drive
>
>
> So, what, have the scarab like they do on Halo 3? Kill it by destroying the core at the back? Easiest. Boss. Ever.

Not necessarily

> 2533274830166194;1:
> Correct me if I’m wrong but we have only received one new vehicle via update since the game has come out,no I’m not including variants.Now the vehicles i want 343 adding aren’t new but they weren’t in the game at launch
>
> Chopper,spectre,revenant,lich,hornet,and scarabs should be added in the next update,we don’t need new weapon skins or more loadouts variants we need more vehicle diversity

While I agree adding the chopper, hornet/falcon, scarab, or the like would be good. That doesn’t mean the more skins aren’t welcome too.

I would like to see more Wasps variants first, actually. The potential of those VTOL’s is pretty high.

On topic though, I think the Brute Chopper would be the best vehicle to introduce, especially with Halo Wars 2’s main antagonist a Brute.

> 2533274830166194;8:
> > 2533274839252201;7:
> > > 2533274830166194;6:
> > > > 2533274839252201;5:
> > > > So, I have to ask, how exactly will you incorporate a Scarab into a match? Especially if it’s a drive-able one, which will be a first for Halo (Halo Wars notwithstanding, Halo 3 “Drive the Scarab” glitch not included).
> > >
> > >
> > > I meant as a wz boss not one we could drive
> >
> >
> > So, what, have the scarab like they do on Halo 3? Kill it by destroying the core at the back? Easiest. Boss. Ever.
>
>
> Not necessarily

You didn’t even offer an explanation and wasted my time. I’m done with this, you’ve obviously no idea what you’re talking about.

Honestly I just want more Phaeton’s from REQ pack’s. For now i receive just one Phaeton from 25-35 golden packages

> 2533274839252201;11:
> > 2533274830166194;8:
> > > 2533274839252201;7:
> > > > 2533274830166194;6:
> > > > > 2533274839252201;5:
> > > > > So, I have to ask, how exactly will you incorporate a Scarab into a match? Especially if it’s a drive-able one, which will be a first for Halo (Halo Wars notwithstanding, Halo 3 “Drive the Scarab” glitch not included).
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I meant as a wz boss not one we could drive
> > >
> > >
> > > So, what, have the scarab like they do on Halo 3? Kill it by destroying the core at the back? Easiest. Boss. Ever.
> >
> >
> > Not necessarily
>
>
> You didn’t even offer an explanation and wasted my time. I’m done with this, you’ve obviously no idea what you’re talking about.

Why do you gotta be such a savage?

Well, a way to make it work would be increasing the armor for the legs, making it so there are several elites on board the scarab, having it be the Halo 3/Reach version, making its beam have better accuracy, make the top gun have explosive rounds similar to a wraith, and have plasma turrets on the side, used by elites of course. The time it sits down would also decrease to around 10 to 15 seconds. It would also be mobile, heading towards the closer enemy.

I just made this off the top of my head, it will probably be a programing nightmare or unbalanced by hey, I tried.

> 2533274839252201;11:
> > 2533274830166194;8:
> > > 2533274839252201;7:
> > > > 2533274830166194;6:
> > > > > 2533274839252201;5:
> > > > > So, I have to ask, how exactly will you incorporate a Scarab into a match? Especially if it’s a drive-able one, which will be a first for Halo (Halo Wars notwithstanding, Halo 3 “Drive the Scarab” glitch not included).
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I meant as a wz boss not one we could drive
> > >
> > >
> > > So, what, have the scarab like they do on Halo 3? Kill it by destroying the core at the back? Easiest. Boss. Ever.
> >
> >
> > Not necessarily
>
>
> You didn’t even offer an explanation and wasted my time. I’m done with this, you’ve obviously no idea what you’re talking about.

…uh u wasted your own time you didn’t even have to respond to begin with, ill indulge you though,have it be like the phantom bosses or grunt mech just keep shooting it til its destroyed,or just like previous games have the legs be the weak spots damage it enough and it crouches for a lititle while and have elites grunts jackals hunters on board to repel boarders and the core wouldn’t be a one hit kill it would just be a weak spot to shoot so you can destroy it faster

> 2535406272231884;13:
> > 2533274839252201;11:
> > > 2533274830166194;8:
> > > > 2533274839252201;7:
> > > > > 2533274830166194;6:
> > > > > > 2533274839252201;5:
> > > > > > So, I have to ask, how exactly will you incorporate a Scarab into a match? Especially if it’s a drive-able one, which will be a first for Halo (Halo Wars notwithstanding, Halo 3 “Drive the Scarab” glitch not included).
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I meant as a wz boss not one we could drive
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > So, what, have the scarab like they do on Halo 3? Kill it by destroying the core at the back? Easiest. Boss. Ever.
> > >
> > >
> > > Not necessarily
> >
> >
> > You didn’t even offer an explanation and wasted my time. I’m done with this, you’ve obviously no idea what you’re talking about.
>
>
> Why do you gotta be such a savage?
>
> Well, a way to make it work would be increasing the armor for the legs, making it so there are several elites on board the scarab, having it be the Halo 3/Reach version, making its beam have better accuracy, make the top gun have explosive rounds similar to a wraith, and have plasma turrets on the side, used by elites of course. The time it sits down would also decrease to around 10 to 15 seconds. It would also be mobile, heading towards the closer enemy.
>
> I just made this off the top of my head, it will probably be a programing nightmare or unbalanced by hey, I tried.

If u think that is savage,then u got a long way to go spartan

> 2533274880633045;9:
> > 2533274830166194;1:
> > Correct me if I’m wrong but we have only received one new vehicle via update since the game has come out,no I’m not including variants.Now the vehicles i want 343 adding aren’t new but they weren’t in the game at launch
> >
> > Chopper,spectre,revenant,lich,hornet,and scarabs should be added in the next update,we don’t need new weapon skins or more loadouts variants we need more vehicle diversity
>
>
> While I agree adding the chopper, hornet/falcon, scarab, or the like would be good. That doesn’t mean the more skins aren’t welcome too.

If u mean weapon skins,then please explain to me how that is a welcome addition and how people would be excited for it

> 2533274830166194;16:
> > 2533274880633045;9:
> > > 2533274830166194;1:
> > > Correct me if I’m wrong but we have only received one new vehicle via update since the game has come out,no I’m not including variants.Now the vehicles i want 343 adding aren’t new but they weren’t in the game at launch
> > >
> > > Chopper,spectre,revenant,lich,hornet,and scarabs should be added in the next update,we don’t need new weapon skins or more loadouts variants we need more vehicle diversity
> >
> >
> > While I agree adding the chopper, hornet/falcon, scarab, or the like would be good. That doesn’t mean the more skins aren’t welcome too.
>
>
> If u mean weapon skins,then please explain to me how that is a welcome addition and how people would be excited for it.

More customization is always good.The ability to customize your character to the fullest is a good thing. It allows people to inject more of their personality and there is absolutely no reason they can’t do both as I suggested. Add in a couple of classic vehicles, a few classic weapons, and a few skins. Essentially you said, “Stop doing this thing I don’t like that other people do, and do this thing I want.” Instead you could say, “Do this thing I want.” Like I said, adding more vehicles and the scarab as a boss would be good, but there is no reason for 343 to stop adding skins as well.

I wouldn’t really want a whole new vehicle but, a new variant of the Wasp with a damage and armor buff would be nice. After a few minutes in a WZ match it becomes useless because it can get taken out easily by the Hydra, RailGun and 2-3 players firing at it with BRs. Hell a standard HOG can take it out in a few seconds.

Probably off topic, but I really hope in the next game, some vehicle variants looked very different from the original. I understand that to save time it was better to just reskin it in a different color and pattern, but what if they looked very different, like overall shape. An example is the Banished wraith vs the original. It’s got spikes man which makes it look deadly and Bruteish even though it’s not in this game and can’t be because it uses the old original design and not the new one. It would be awesome to see more visual difference.

> 2533274880633045;17:
> > 2533274830166194;16:
> > > 2533274880633045;9:
> > > > 2533274830166194;1:
> > > > Correct me if I’m wrong but we have only received one new vehicle via update since the game has come out,no I’m not including variants.Now the vehicles i want 343 adding aren’t new but they weren’t in the game at launch
> > > >
> > > > Chopper,spectre,revenant,lich,hornet,and scarabs should be added in the next update,we don’t need new weapon skins or more loadouts variants we need more vehicle diversity
> > >
> > >
> > > While I agree adding the chopper, hornet/falcon, scarab, or the like would be good. That doesn’t mean the more skins aren’t welcome too.
> >
> >
> > If u mean weapon skins,then please explain to me how that is a welcome addition and how people would be excited for it.
>
>
> More customization is always good.The ability to customize your character to the fullest is a good thing. It allows people to inject more of their personality and there is absolutely no reason they can’t do both as I suggested. Add in a couple of classic vehicles, a few classic weapons, and a few skins. Essentially you said, “Stop doing this thing I don’t like that other people do, and do this thing I want.” Instead you could say, “Do this thing I want.” Like I said, adding more vehicles and the scarab as a boss would be good, but there is no reason for 343 to stop adding skins as well.

Weapon skins don’t belong in halo imo,especially 90 percent of the ones they created cough pizza skin cough french fry skin