vehicle tricks in halo 4

I think it would be cool if we could do tricks in halo 4. Like flips and such on mongooses or the new type of mongoose halo 4 has for us. Maybe the new flying vehicles will have cool new tricks like when we were introduced in Halo 2 with the banshee.Yhea I know you can do tricks with the mongoose in reach but I mean more than just flips, besides it’s kinda hard to do than just have a specific button or button combow that would be easier. I don’t know maybe I’m asking too much.

> I think it would be cool if we could do tricks in halo 4. Like flips and such on mongooses.

What purpose would that do? The Mongooses is not like the Banshee where you use the back flip, or barrel roll to avoid something like a rocket. It would be completely pointless for ground vehicles. Halo is not MX vs. ATV.

The only vehicles that should be able to do “tricks” are aerial vehicles like the Banshee. Which are maneuvers to avoid things, or use during combat.

I see what you mean and I agree but it would be kinda cool for a new trilogy.

Banshee “tricks” were designed out of combat necessity with the addition of H2’s rocket launcher lock-on feature.

While tricking in ground vehicles is fun, it should be more of a recreational thing, in my opinion. I don’t think it warrants being bound to a button.

> I think it would be cool if we could do tricks in halo 4. Like flips and such on mongooses or the new type of mongoose halo 4 has for us. Maybe the new flying vehicles will have cool new tricks like when we were introduced in Halo 2 with the banshee.Yea I know you can do tricks with the mongoose in reach but I mean more than just flips, besides it’s kinda hard to do than just have a specific button or button combo that would be easier. I don’t know maybe I’m asking too much.

I don’t really see any point in vehicle tricks in halo. I mean yeah it might be a fun addition to race mode, but completely pointless elsewhere.