Vehicle Team Kills in Warzone

Am I the only one who’s noticed that although you can’t kill teammates in warzone firefight, you can kill them with splatter? I’ve lost so many boss kills and so many great REQ weapons because some idiot in a ghost decided to hit me from behind. If I can shoot rockets into my teammate’s face and have him walk away unscathed, I should be able to survive a love tap from a mongoose.

Makes sense to me. The joys of Halo 5.

Remember to report oblivious and malevolent drivers for unsporting behaviour.

Without friendly fire on vehicles, players could exploit the physics and launch teammates across the map.

No, you are not the only one to notice this.

> 2717573882290912;3:
> Without friendly fire on vehicles, players could exploit the physics and launch teammates across the map.

I think it’s a better option over dying, potentially losing your power weapon and being stuck in the respawn screen.

While it does suck it’s not always the drivers fault especially in a ghost that doesn’t have brakes. That is why I always make sure to try and stay out of areas where a vehicle may come cruising by.

> 2717573882290912;3:
> Without friendly fire on vehicles, players could exploit the physics and launch teammates across the map.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

ALSO maybe Spartans should not run IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD in places like the tunnels on escape from arc. Spartans can run on sidewalks and roads. Vehicles can only drive on roads.

> 2533274950960631;8:
> ALSO maybe Spartans should not run IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD in places like the tunnels on escape from arc. Spartans can run on sidewalks and roads. Vehicles can only drive on roads.

forget how many times, I’ve been run over by a warthog inside an armory building, just love when the “Boot Player” pops up, nothing better then getting a free vehicle from some -Yoink!- when they get booted

Agreed, when you have a nornfang or answer and some kid in a banshee wants my weapon and betrays me

> 2717573882290912;3:

This is probably the best reply, and I appreciate it, but you would think there would be a way for them to tweak the physics so that it’s more of a “push over” effect than a launch when you’re struck by a friendly vehicle. It would take some work, but it would be undoubtably appreciated, based on the response to this thread.

> 2535427240092988;10:
> Agreed, when you have a nornfang or answer and some kid in a banshee wants my weapon and betrays me

Funny thing is, this is exactly what happened to me, but with a ghost. It was the reason I made this thread :joy:

> 2533274814073340;9:
> > 2533274950960631;8:
> > ALSO maybe Spartans should not run IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD in places like the tunnels on escape from arc. Spartans can run on sidewalks and roads. Vehicles can only drive on roads.
>
> forget how many times, I’ve been run over by a warthog inside an armory building, just love when the “Boot Player” pops up, nothing better then getting a free vehicle from some -Yoink!- when they get booted

It kind of sucks because most of the time it’s a one time thing, even if it was on purpose, so you don’t get the chance to boot them. Then you’re just stuck hating them while they run around with your SPNKR Prime for the rest of the match.

The physics should just work that they just push you if it’s a friendly vehicle, not flat out send you to the moon by just a love tap.