Vehicle suggestions?

Does anyone else wish they had more UNSC or Covenant vehicles in Halo 4?

I mean like the chopper or revenant would be good.

Perhaps a Grizzly Tank in place of a Scorpion Tank. Perhaps add in either a Hornet, Falcon or Hawk. Possibly add in other things too?

I mean the vehicles in all honesty seem rather… Limited… No offence but it just feels like there isn’t many to use.

> Does anyone else wish they had more UNSC or Covenant vehicles in Halo 4?
>
> I mean like the chopper or revenant would be good.
>
> Perhaps a Grizzly Tank in place of a Scorpion Tank. Perhaps add in either a Hornet, Falcon or Hawk. Possibly add in other things too?
>
> I mean the vehicles in all honesty seem rather… Limited… No offence but it just feels like there isn’t many to use.

I can has chopper?

i want the prowler back!

Halo 2 scarab, phantom, pelican, forunner teleportation vehicles, longswords, drop pods, falcons, hornets, and bacon.

A Promethean Hover Cycle that handles like the Ghost and carries 3 Spartans, one driver and two passengers. It is fast but unarmed and unarmored. When it is destroyed the self contained explosion does minimal damage to the riders.

I think that a new UNSC flying vehicle would be very beneficial (preferably a Falcon-Hornet hybrid) but the maps aren’t big enough yet for a high speed arial vehicle.

Broadsword anyone? Flies almost exactly like a banshee and I’m fairly sure it’s weapon systems could be toned down for multiplayer. The falcon and hornet are cool, but I want to see a UNSC Equivalent of the banshee in MM. Just my two cents…

> I think that a new UNSC flying vehicle would be very beneficial (preferably a Falcon-Hornet hybrid) but the maps aren’t big enough yet for a high speed arial vehicle.

I am sure they had the Hawk in Halo Wars which seemed like both. And it could be in BTIS only.

THE VULTURE

It would be insanely overpowered, but…so?

There just has to be a UNSC flying vehicle. It doesn’t make sense for there not to be one. I’d like either the Falcon, Sparrowhawk, or a new vehicle. Preferably a new vehicle.

> > Does anyone else wish they had more UNSC or Covenant vehicles in Halo 4?
> >
> > I mean like the chopper or revenant would be good.
> >
> > Perhaps a Grizzly Tank in place of a Scorpion Tank. Perhaps add in either a Hornet, Falcon or Hawk. Possibly add in other things too?
> >
> > I mean the vehicles in all honesty seem rather… Limited… No offence but it just feels like there isn’t many to use.
>
> I can has chopper?

Plz?

Pretty Plz? 343?

Chooper,revenant,UNSC air, or any new one would be cool.
also if the UNSC air could have its onw defences without the need of more players than the driver would be great.

I want the Hornet back. Or at the very least the Falcon, even though I liked the Hornet a lot better.

The Chopper (and Brutes in general) should also make a comeback. That vehicle was unique, and it was fun. At the very least a Forerunner version that does the same thing (imagine a giant hardlight blade on the front).

Prowler,Spectre,Revanant, etc. were alright but not really necessary in my opinion. They were just covenant versions of vehicles that already existed.

I dont think Halo 4, needs any HEAVY vehicles, but medium to light vehicles such as the Chopper, or the prowler, or even the revenant would be quite fine.

Fingers crossed for more big maps in the next map pack.

Halo 4 is missing a TON of vehicles that were in previous titles.

IT SUCKS!

There should be a UNSC chopper. Not like aesthetically but the idea of a single rider vehicle with weaponry on the land besides the ghost would be good. The mongoose should have guns on it or something idk.

The biggest missing vehicle is a UNSC air vehicle.

Two vehicles from Halo Wars, the Locust and Vampire!

I just can’t wait until the ONI REAP-X Siege Bike and Light Assault VTOL are added in!

I would love the Locust to be in. That would be awesome!

And the return of the Hornet or Falcon (preferably the Falcon) would be awesome. The ONI REAP-X Light Assault VTOL is single seated, so while a UNSC aircraft is nice, a transport one would be really nice.

The return of the Brute Chopper would be awesome, but it looks like the ONI REAP-X Siege Bike will be the replacement of it (and the Mongoose).

The Spectre would be nice.

I understand why the Mammoth isn’t in Multiplayer, but the Elephant would be nice.

I believe the Revenant will return eventually. It was used so many times in Glasslands, and it’s said it might become the main vehicle for the Covenant (heck, the Covenant even thought about replacing both the Ghost and Wraith for it!).

I want the chopper back, the -Yoink!- mongoose from Halo 3 back and better flying vehicles for the unsc like the banshee which people have been asking for years.