VEHICLE SPLATTERS ARE RIDICULOUS

It’s just infuriating and happens way too often. Especially when the guy does it deliberately and takes your Nornfang. It’s a small issue but splattering is too easy in H5.

Vehicles are also loud. You can hear them coming. If you cannot, you should work on map awareness. There’s also a big red dot on the radar.

If vehicle splattering wasn’t part of halo, what would you suggest happen? A soldier gets hit by a speeding truck and miracusly walks away? That seems sort of silly, and not very fun.

> 2535445127272400;2:
> Vehicles are also loud. You can hear them coming. If you cannot, you should work on map awareness. There’s also a big red dot on the radar.
>
> If vehicle splattering wasn’t part of halo, what would you suggest happen? A soldier gets hit by a speeding truck and miracusly walks away? That seems sort of silly, and not very fun.

He probably means team mates

> 2533274798308160;1:
> It’s just infuriating and happens way too often. Especially when the guy does it deliberately and takes your Nornfang. It’s a small issue but splattering is too easy in H5.

Guy with a Nornfang… complaining about infuriating easy kills in Halo 5… Gah!

What I hate the most is respawning right in front of a moving vehicle. However, I do love mowing down enemies too!

Honestly vehicle splattering is too hard I find that one touch to a team mate and they’re dead but if you ram a enemy head on it barely takes down any sheilds

I love jumping onto a wraith/scorpion to plant a grenade/melee and nope, you can’t do that says the game.

> 2533274926554247;3:
> > 2535445127272400;2:
> > Vehicles are also loud. You can hear them coming. If you cannot, you should work on map awareness. There’s also a big red dot on the radar.
> >
> > If vehicle splattering wasn’t part of halo, what would you suggest happen? A soldier gets hit by a speeding truck and miracusly walks away? That seems sort of silly, and not very fun.
>
>
> He probably means team mates

Oh. Well if that’s the case, team killing in general is -Yoink- and shouldn’t happen.

my regards

> 2533274798308160;1:
> It’s just infuriating and happens way too often. Especially when the guy does it deliberately and takes your Nornfang. It’s a small issue but splattering is too easy in H5.

If you have a Nornfang, why are you on the floor? Get to high ground

> 2535445127272400;2:
> Vehicles are also loud. You can hear them coming. If you cannot, you should work on map awareness. There’s also a big red dot on the radar.
>
> If vehicle splattering wasn’t part of halo, what would you suggest happen? A soldier gets hit by a speeding truck and miracusly walks away? That seems sort of silly, and not very fun.

Well it’s a shame the radar doesn’t work properly then…

And honestly when there is other things going on you can’t tell where it is coming from anyway.

> 2533274887997378;9:
> > 2533274798308160;1:
> > It’s just infuriating and happens way too often. Especially when the guy does it deliberately and takes your Nornfang. It’s a small issue but splattering is too easy in H5.
>
>
> If you have a Nornfang, why are you on the floor? Get to high ground

You can always get hit by a banshee :stuck_out_tongue:

It seems a bit over- sensitive at time. Iv had a warthog turning from being still sideswipe my -Yoink- to oblivion when trying to board.

Its very inconsistant