Vehicle skins: Yay or Nay?

Ever since I saw the billboard of a yellow warthog on Breakneck, and the different camos for the hog on Forza 4 I wondered should we have the ability to pick skins for vehicles in forging? The warthog could be many different colors and camos, maybe even have a snow covered and a dirt covered skin. Same could go for the mongoose. And banshees and ghosts could come with green skins like the heretic covenant colors in Halo 3. Maybe they could even be plasma blue or brute red. What do you guys think?

Sounds awesome, I think this would go good with the weapon skin idea, but they should all suit Halo’s military styles.

I also think it would be cool if you can put camo’s on spartans.

> Sounds awesome, I think this would go good with the weapon skin idea, but they should all suit Halo’s military styles.
>
> I also think it would be cool if you can put camo’s on spartans.

They did for spartans, during the Reach Beta at least.

Would like to see vehicle skins better than the mongooses like the snow cammo for UNSC vehicles on halo 3

Ehhhh, maybe. It’s not anything that would really be important. Maybe just what Bungie did with the mongooses in Reach. Nothing major.

> > Sounds awesome, I think this would go good with the weapon skin idea, but they should all suit Halo’s military styles.
> >
> > I also think it would be cool if you can put camo’s on spartans.
>
> They did for spartans, during the Reach Beta at least.

I played the Reach beta and I don’t remember spartans having camo options.

That does not seem like a bad idea, but how will you get to change them, because the warthog is a map based vehicle. How will you change it? Or will it just be changeable in custom games?