vehicle seat switching idea

Seat switching in a vehicle with a simple button press is a feature that has existed for a while in an other games and I think it would be good to have it in Halo so that if you are in a warthog and the driver gets out you can easily climb over from the gunner or passenger spot and take over without having to get out and get back in. Ideally there would be a character animation for the transition and not just a instant warping from point to point in the vehicle.

I like it.

It could work… however I am skeptical.
I suggest only the ‘Passenger Seat’ may do it… which is a simple side move, additionally, the animation cannot be done when under fire, or within a certain consecutive time (ie. 3 second cooldown), this is to avoid constant switching and dodging enemy fire.

> 2533274873172929;3:
> It could work… however I am skeptical.
> I suggest only the ‘Passenger Seat’ may do it… which is a simple side move, additionally, the animation cannot be done when under fire, or within a certain consecutive time (ie. 3 second cooldown), this is to avoid constant switching and dodging enemy fire.

Why would there need to be a cooldown period for switching seats? It’s not like it would be that hard to keep hitting them if they’re just gonna switch between seats over and over again, or better yet, just chuck a grenade under them and flip them over and then finish them off with a couple shots. And even if you really couldn’t hit them because of their seat-switching shenanigans, you could always just position yourself to the side of the warthog and then they wouldn’t be able to dodge fire anymore. But really, you should just nade 'em and flip the dang thing over.

> 2533274815147687;4:
> > 2533274873172929;3:
> > It could work… however I am skeptical.
> > I suggest only the ‘Passenger Seat’ may do it… which is a simple side move, additionally, the animation cannot be done when under fire, or within a certain consecutive time (ie. 3 second cooldown), this is to avoid constant switching and dodging enemy fire.
>
>
> Why would there need to be a cooldown period for switching seats? It’s not like it would be that hard to keep hitting them if they’re just gonna switch between seats over and over again, or better yet, just chuck a grenade under them and flip them over and then finish them off with a couple shots. And even if you really couldn’t hit them because of their seat-switching shenanigans, you could always just position yourself to the side of the warthog and then they wouldn’t be able to dodge fire anymore. But really, you should just nade 'em and flip the dang thing over.

maybe make it so as soon as the vehicle is under fire, switching seat option gets disabled.

> 2535421496998089;5:
> > 2533274815147687;4:
> > > 2533274873172929;3:
> > > It could work… however I am skeptical.
> > > I suggest only the ‘Passenger Seat’ may do it… which is a simple side move, additionally, the animation cannot be done when under fire, or within a certain consecutive time (ie. 3 second cooldown), this is to avoid constant switching and dodging enemy fire.
> >
> >
> >
> > Why would there need to be a cooldown period for switching seats? It’s not like it would be that hard to keep hitting them if they’re just gonna switch between seats over and over again, or better yet, just chuck a grenade under them and flip them over and then finish them off with a couple shots. And even if you really couldn’t hit them because of their seat-switching shenanigans, you could always just position yourself to the side of the warthog and then they wouldn’t be able to dodge fire anymore. But really, you should just nade 'em and flip the dang thing over.
>
>
> maybe make it so as soon as the vehicle is under fire, switching seat option gets disabled.

But that doesn’t make any sense, and like I said you can always just throw a grenade at the warthog and they’ll flip over, simple as that.

What button do you press to switch seats in the vehicle?

> 2533274996678512;7:
> What button do you press to switch seats in the vehicle?

A