Vehicle position swapping removed?

I remember seeing Dan(greenskull) use vehicle position swapping during early warzone. But in his more recent videos this was not used. Anyone see any newer videos where this was being used or was it removed??

I think i saw the same video as you and i was shocked he didnt use the new feature lol. But i recently saw a different youtuber using the feature so dont worry…

My explaination is that greenskull is just so used to old warthog mechanics he forgot in that instance to use the new feature aha
i watch hamabol (duno how to spell) and he tends to try out everything lol

Hope so, that was a really rather damn good new feature…

> 2533274965958619;2:
> I think i saw the same video as you and i was shocked he didnt use the new feature lol. But i recently saw a different youtuber using the feature so dont worry…
>
> My explaination is that greenskull is just so used to old warthog mechanics he forgot in that instance to use the new feature aha
> i watch hamabol (duno how to spell) and he tends to try out everything lol

Yeah, I sent him a tweet, but he may not reply. I have a feeling he forgot too because I would do the same thing. But seriously I don’t want that feature gone.

Vehicle position swapping?

It’s still in the game Greenskull said he was drunk lol

> 2533274870116880;5:
> Vehicle position swapping?

Yes. Like if your driver dies, hopping into the front seat without leaving the vehicle.

I’m pretty sure I saw it on one of the new warzone videos… I think they added an animation to it as well instead of a really quick glitchy transition, I’ll try and find it.

So it on Apex gameplay, still there.

Its still there, but its a much slower process with its own animation now.

Can’t wait to try it out with a gausshog…

It’s still in.