Vehicle Limit in Warzone

I’ve been playing a lot of Warzone lately, and it’s been frustrating. I don’t know what the vehicle limit is, but it should be changed or edited in some fashion. Playing Warzone games where the other team has an Oni Wasp, two Mantis, Phaeton, Wraith Ultra, and a Temple Banshee seem very far overpowering and unbalanced in a game. Especially when they sit outside your base and farm kills instead of finishing off the game. I love the game and I know this doesn’t happen too often, but when it does it’s extremely frustrating.

So I’m wondering what all your thoughts are on Warzone and the vehicle limit and whether it should be changed in any way. Whether that be manipulating how many total vehicles or a limit on specific power level vehicles.

The limit sucks, but it’s probably there for good reason. I remember one reason could be that it might make the game unstable if there are too many vehicles on the field, but not sure if that could be true or not.

Warzone isn’t really supposed to be balanced… Well it can be balanced but it’s dependant on players actually using and calling in the proper reqs. It’s a bit to complicated for most causal players.

i think the vehicle limit is fine

If ur playing warzone assault, u deal with the ghost core destruction.

> 2533274973528125;5:
> If ur playing warzone assault, u deal with the ghost core destruction.

The ghost method is annoying if you are defending against it, but quite a brilliant strategy

I’m not sure how it’s set up but both teams should have their own limit so it’s an equal amount of vehicles on each side.

> 2533274884571925;7:
> I’m not sure how it’s set up but both teams should have their own limit so it’s an equal amount of vehicles on each side.

Sounds like a great idea ~

The vehicle limit plus sweaty farming is an issue for casual players and even competitive players.

> 2535473781366127;8:
> > 2533274884571925;7:
> > I’m not sure how it’s set up but both teams should have their own limit so it’s an equal amount of vehicles on each side.
>
> Sounds like a great idea ~
>
> The vehicle limit plus sweaty farming is an issue for casual players and even competitive players.

I’m more of a casual player, so when I get matched against some competitive players I’m tearing my hair out lol.

> 2535432010167589;4:
> i think the vehicle limit is fine

It stopped me spawning an ultra banshee, due to limit…then it reset and gave me my points back, I select the answer (the clock then glitches and gives me a 700 sec respawn time)

> 2535432010167589;4:
> i think the vehicle limit is fine

Could always use. A few more