Vehicle ideas

I know its like the 9 millionth idea for the drive things but These are sorta more realistic to the situation. (If you wish to post your vehicle ideas you must follow simple rules. 1.You must keep in mind this is after the UNSC Covie war. They dont got much to build with so it must use old or reuse broken tech. 2. They gotta be weak in some way. 3.If UNSC Must be named after a Myth/Monster/normal animal or if covie Bug/Spirit thingy. forerunners can have any name you wish)

UNSC
The Grendel: Using The blueprints for a WW2 Half track Bike and adding a [http://thekneeslider.com/images/kettenkradforsale1.jpg]M247 Machine Gun onto the back the UNSC Created The Grendel. Its main use is to help law enforcers keep civilians under control while the UNSC rebuilds the citys that were destroyed. Because they are smaller and easier to build then warthogs they practically replaced warthogs in all citys.
Pros
Its fast (but out matched by both the mongoose and warthog)
The machine gun on the back if the vehicle is destroyed can be salvaged.
Cons
Its very hard to stir and can some times flip over if turning to hard.
It is extremely hard to drive on hilly areas.
Driver and gunner are very vulnerable.

The Ogre: After the war was over Humanity was near death and needed a way to rebuild fast. Soon The Cyclops was re instated into the UNSC after hundreds of thousands were found in warehouses on earth human reconstruction was more then tripled in speed, Plus because it has air tanks and its sealed tight it can build on things without air or the ability to sustain human life. Allowing them to build on even glassed planets to help rebuild the human empire. For military uses however several we selected to have their hammers replaced with AIE-486H Heavy Machine Guns and then the ogre was born.
Pros
Can sustain huge amounts of damage
Can deal huge amounts of damage
Can Destroy a building in seconds
Cons
Cant turn all to fast
Can be destroyed with plasma or energy weapons in seconds
While the suit as a whole can handle damage its windows can be destroyed with a simple sniper bullet.
It can also catch on fire causing the driver to die from heat? Maybe. not sure. thats just what HW told me.

More to come

I would prefer that it be faster than the mongoose and warthog but with no attached machine gun. Maybe you could use one dual wield-able weapon?

Your WW2 Half track Bike link has a problem. It’s coming up:
Forbidden
“You don’t have permission to access /images/kettenkradforsale2.jpg on this server.”

> Your WW2 Half track Bike link. Is coming up “Forbidden”.

This is what he means

> > Your WW2 Half track Bike link. Is coming up “Forbidden”.
>
> This is what he means

I know. I wanted to point out the link problem.

> > > Your WW2 Half track Bike link. Is coming up “Forbidden”.
> >
> > This is what he means
>
> I know. I wanted to point out the link problem.

Sorry then, but at least people can see it now.

> I would prefer that it be faster than the mongoose and warthog but with no attached machine gun. Maybe you could use one dual wield-able weapon?

Well Like I said. This is for Civilian control. If it was just a guy on the back it would just be like a mongoose and that doesn’t realy seem like something meant to stop a Riot.

Im trying to keep to something they would use to keep peace and save resources. This can do the job and still be at the level of both a mongoose and a warthog. Just a little worse. ok so you will probably flip every time you try and catch a flag but its still better then nothing.

> Your WW2 Half track Bike link. Is coming up “Forbidden”.

Did I fix it

> > Your WW2 Half track Bike link. Is coming up “Forbidden”.
>
> Did I fix it

It’s still coming up “Forbidden”. But I don’t know if it’s the link, or my computer.

> It’s still coming up “Forbidden”. But I don’t know if it’s the link, or my computer.

It’s the link.

> > It’s still coming up “Forbidden”. But I don’t know if it’s the link, or my computer.
>
> It’s the link.

ok
I completely changed the pic in general
so its a new picture
is it working

I like the idea. But to me it seems kinda out of place do to the motorcycle front end. To me it would fit better if it was designed like the Kangaroo APC. It can have the same purpose, and specs as your idea. But to me it’s a better fitting design.

> I like the idea. But to me it seems kinda out of place do to the motorcycle front end. To me it would fit better if it was designed like the Kangaroo APC. It can have the same purpose, and specs as your idea. But to me it’s a better fitting design.

The kangaroo?
but
It cant even handle going into a city. The darn thing cause more allied deaths then any other vehicle in WW2. Heck the minute it hit a city the people in it would just be destroyed because of enemies hiding out in buildings.
Its mainly because of its speed and it cant turn that fast and it doesn’t give much cover.

the reason I used the Half tred bike is because it was desantly fast and would give scouts a huge edge when trying to run away or get to there target when in a city or long dirt roads.

I would want something in between a warthog and revenent like an extended back with on of the warthog turrets and the normal rev turret in front of that but it is made of a cross between the two armors i cant think of a name but it would kick -Yoink- for me i love driving the hog because ppl focus on the gunner and not me but i love the revenet because i am not defenseless when alone oh and the turret would be one the hogs turrets or a second rev gun for rear defence