Vehicle Idea

I was thinking that the vehicles in Halo Wars are awesome and think they should be added to Halo 5 or Halo 6. It would be really fun to drive around in a Locus or the Cyclops and the other vehicles that were in Halo Wars. They were fun to use and I think we should be able to use them in the first person Halos. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

I agree. I always thought it would be fun to pilot a Vampire or a Cobra in an FPS game.

> 2533274887841772;2:
> I agree. I always thought it would be fun to pilot a Vampire or a Cobra in an FPS game.

Yea, the Vampires and Cobras were cool.

I never played Halo Wars but the more vehicles the better.

> 2533275031939856;4:
> I never played Halo Wars but the more vehicles the better.

Yes, exactly!

Forget all of that. Give me the -Yoink!- Scarab already!!!

Just kidding. This isn’t that bad of an idea, though. That Locust idea would make a cool little supplement to driving a Scarab or something. I can actually see it being made driveable.

> 2535405116054664;6:
> Forget all of that. Give me the -Yoink!- Scarab already!!!
>
> Just kidding. This isn’t that bad of an idea, though. That Locust idea would make a cool little supplement to driving a Scarab or something. I can actually see it being made driveable.

Driving a Scarab? Now that would be amazing! It would be so over powered!

> 2535435095884856;7:
> > 2535405116054664;6:
> > Forget all of that. Give me the -Yoink!- Scarab already!!!
> >
> > Just kidding. This isn’t that bad of an idea, though. That Locust idea would make a cool little supplement to driving a Scarab or something. I can actually see it being made driveable.
>
>
> Driving a Scarab? Now that would be amazing! It would be so over powered!

Remember how that was gonna be a thing in Reach? They were gonna put it in between New Alexandria and the 2nd Sword Base mission.

> 2535405116054664;8:
> > 2535435095884856;7:
> > > 2535405116054664;6:
> > > Forget all of that. Give me the -Yoink!- Scarab already!!!
> > >
> > > Just kidding. This isn’t that bad of an idea, though. That Locust idea would make a cool little supplement to driving a Scarab or something. I can actually see it being made driveable.
> >
> >
> > Driving a Scarab? Now that would be amazing! It would be so over powered!
>
>
> Remember how that was gonna be a thing in Reach? They were gonna put it in between New Alexandria and the 2nd Sword Base mission.

It was? I never new that! Why wasn’t it added that would have made that level amazing!