Vehicle Friendly Maps

When I’m playing Team Slayer, I noticed that none of the maps have vehicles on them. Some of the greatest Halo 3 maps were vehicle compatible as well. (Ex: High Ground, Last Resort, Vahalla, Standoff) Some of my favorite moments on Halo came from maps like these in Team Slayer/Social Slayer. Sure, I can go to Big Team Slayer and find some vehicular manslaughter action, but it still isn’t the same as Team Slayer. Just a thought. Any feedback is welcome.

I agree 100% I miss them.

I wasn’t a fan of Highground & Valhalla will always be a Big Team map to me. Tempest has vehicles. I think it’s funny that Boardwalk supports a Ghost. I’d love to see a variation of the map that uses it (though then most of the stairs should be replaced with ramps…lol)…

> I wasn’t a fan of Highground & Valhalla will always be a Big Team map to me. Tempest has vehicles. I think it’s funny that Boardwalk supports a Ghost. I’d love to see a variation of the map that uses it (though then most of the stairs should be replaced with ramps…lol)…

Since when does Tempest appear in Team Slayer? I have never seen it in there.

-High Ground is more of an objective map.
-Last Resort I agree.
-Valhalla and Standoff are terrible maps, especially for 4v4.

> -High Ground is more of an objective map.
> -Last Resort I agree.
> -Valhalla and Standoff are terrible maps, especially for 4v4.

I liked them all. You’re missing the point anyway…

> > -High Ground is more of an objective map.
> > -Last Resort I agree.
> > -Valhalla and Standoff are terrible maps, especially for 4v4.
>
> I liked them all. You’re missing the point anyway…

Not necesarily. All vehicle maps in Reach are way too big for 4v4 except Tempest. And Yes Valhalla and Standoff are terrible.

> > > -High Ground is more of an objective map.
> > > -Last Resort I agree.
> > > -Valhalla and Standoff are terrible maps, especially for 4v4.
> >
> > I liked them all. You’re missing the point anyway…
>
> Not necesarily. All vehicle maps in Reach are way too big for 4v4 except Tempest. And Yes Valhalla and Standoff are terrible.

That is the point I am trying to make, there are no 4v4 vehicle compatible maps in Team Slayer.