Vehicle Friendly fire

Vehicle friendly fire needs to go. What’s the point in leaving it in there when standard friendly fire isn’t either?
Happens in every game, where it is me or someone else. A person hops in the mantis, banshee, tank w/e and some kid on their own team throws a fit and starts lobbing stickies at em. Then continues to harass them with rifle shots until the vehicle finally explodes.
Rather irritating. If you don’t want to get rid of it, hell have a “sabatoge” tag similar to a betrayal.

> Vehicle friendly fire needs to go. What’s the point in leaving it in there when standard friendly fire isn’t either?

I can already imagine the ctf exploits.

“Hey guys i got the flag, someone get a vehicle and ram into me! I’ll fly right back to our base!”

> > Vehicle friendly fire needs to go. What’s the point in leaving it in there when standard friendly fire isn’t either?
>
> I can already imagine the ctf exploits.
>
> “Hey guys i got the flag, someone get a vehicle and ram into me! I’ll fly right back to our base!”

He isn’t talking about being able to betray people with vehicles, he’s talking about teammates being able to blow up other teammates vehicles.

I agree with him. It’s stupid. I’ve had many people blow up my Mantis, Banshee, and other vehicles because I got them first and they didn’t. It’s such 5 year old behavior.