Vehicle Durability

Hey guys, does anybody know if there is a difference in vehicle durability on vehicles that are labeled as having “extra armor” and vehicles that have “upgraded armor”. Also the difference in durability from the stock models to upgraded versions. For example: the “normal” Scorpion vs Corps Scorpion and Woodland Scorpion vs Urban Scorpion.

There is no health bar or percentages so its hard to say, but Corp, Woodlands, Urban, and Tundra all appear to be the same upgraded armor, and ONI is a beast and a half.

Covenant stuff is only 3 tiers, normal, Sword, which is only a bit better, and Ultra, which is about a 2 on the beast scale.

> 2533274847545000;1:
> Hey guys, does anybody know if there is a difference in vehicle durability on vehicles that are labeled as having “extra armor” and vehicles that have “upgraded armor”. Also the difference in durability from the stock models to upgraded versions. For example: the “normal” Scorpion vs Corps Scorpion and Woodland Scorpion vs Urban Scorpion.

> 2533274884387290;2:
> There is no health bar or percentages so its hard to say, but Corp, Woodlands, Urban, and Tundra all appear to be the same upgraded armor, and ONI is a beast and a half.
>
> Covenant stuff is only 3 tiers, normal, Sword, which is only a bit better, and Ultra, which is about a 2 on the beast scale.

I have heard a different thing. At first, when the game release there was only 3 type of human vehicle: regular, corp and ONI, same 3 variants of the covenant vehicle with different name.
So from what I have heard, Woodlans, Tundra and Urban are slightly better than corp armor speaking. There is no upgrade to the gun bullet though, only in ONI.

The ultra, corp, urban, oni, etc variants. Can take extra damage. The ultra’s also have better armament than their other counterparts.

That’s what I thought but wasn’t sure. I already knew that the ONI scorpion is ridiculously strong with double the rate of fire as other scorpions and an absurd amount of health given that once I survived 2 scorpion shots, 3 ONI gauss hog shots, a normal gauss hog shot, sword banshee bomb and a few sniper shots and grenades here and there.

> 2533274847545000;5:
> That’s what I thought but wasn’t sure. I already knew that the ONI scorpion is ridiculously strong with double the rate of fire as other scorpions and an absurd amount of health given that once I survived 2 scorpion shots, 3 ONI gauss hog shots, a normal gauss hog shot, sword banshee bomb and a few sniper shots and grenades here and there.

Rofl my Oni Scorp leasts 13 seconds,one decent granade in my back…disgusting

> 2533274872647908;3:
> > 2533274847545000;1:
> > Hey guys, does anybody know if there is a difference in vehicle durability on vehicles that are labeled as having “extra armor” and vehicles that have “upgraded armor”. Also the difference in durability from the stock models to upgraded versions. For example: the “normal” Scorpion vs Corps Scorpion and Woodland Scorpion vs Urban Scorpion.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274884387290;2:
> > There is no health bar or percentages so its hard to say, but Corp, Woodlands, Urban, and Tundra all appear to be the same upgraded armor, and ONI is a beast and a half.
> >
> > Covenant stuff is only 3 tiers, normal, Sword, which is only a bit better, and Ultra, which is about a 2 on the beast scale.
>
>
> I have heard a different thing. At first, when the game release there was only 3 type of human vehicle: regular, corp and ONI, same 3 variants of the covenant vehicle with different name.
> So from what I have heard, Woodlans, Tundra and Urban are slightly better than corp armor speaking. There is no upgrade to the gun bullet though, only in ONI.

Yeah there were only three types. You may be right in that Woodland, Tundra, and Urban are slightly better than Corp types, but in my (admittedly unscientific) testing I haven’t noticed any difference in damage resistance. I also can’t check this right now but I believe the descriptions of their armor upgrades are all identical except for the but about their camo style.