Vehicle Durability

The vehicles in Halo 5 Guardians are weak as hell.
I’ve seriously killed a Scorpion tank with my Battle Rifle in Warzone…what the hell? When did this become COD?

Seriously, 343i…get your -Yoink- together.
Fix the vehicle durability on all vehicles that way they are considered POWER WEAPONS. Aren’t you suppose to work to get to them? Or are you just senile?

I think this is in the name of balance, so a single heavy vehicle doesn’t shut down the game.

> 2533274801352409;2:
> I think this is in the name of balance, so a single heavy vehicle doesn’t shut down the game.

That’s inexcusable. I had another incident where I’ve murdered a Wraith with a battle rifle, a friend who’s melee’d a Warthog and killed it instantaneously.

That’s not balanced at all. Vehicles are suppose to be OP. That’s why you have weapons that are designed to DESTROY vehicles!

Vehicles just seem to easy to destroy, whether it be getting lit up by power weapons or a hijacker that jumps on and plants that grenade inside.

And when vehicles become unbeatable with anything but splasers/rockets, people who don’t get much rare vehicles and stick with loadout weapons would complain that it’s too pay2win

> 2533274870531064;1:
> The vehicles in Halo 5 Guardians are weak as hell.
> I’ve seriously killed a Scorpion tank with my Battle Rifle in Warzone…what the hell? When did this become COD?
>
> Seriously, 343i…get your -Yoink- together.
> Fix the vehicle durability on all vehicles that way they are considered POWER WEAPONS. Aren’t you suppose to work to get to them? Or are you just senile?

Since when did a recent CoD have vehicles… Stay off drugs kid. There bad for you

> 2533274870531064;1:
> The vehicles in Halo 5 Guardians are weak as hell.
> I’ve seriously killed a Scorpion tank with my Battle Rifle in Warzone…what the hell? When did this become COD?
>
> Seriously, 343i…get your -Yoink- together.
> Fix the vehicle durability on all vehicles that way they are considered POWER WEAPONS. Aren’t you suppose to work to get to them? Or are you just senile?

Rlly? Like honestly, only one or 2 Cods have tanks, even at that they didn’t die like that. The vehicle durability is fine believe me, when you get 50+ kills in a tier 1 scorpion then you’d know.

> 2533274832360281;6:
> > 2533274870531064;1:
> > The vehicles in Halo 5 Guardians are weak as hell.
> > I’ve seriously killed a Scorpion tank with my Battle Rifle in Warzone…what the hell? When did this become COD?
> >
> > Seriously, 343i…get your -Yoink- together.
> > Fix the vehicle durability on all vehicles that way they are considered POWER WEAPONS. Aren’t you suppose to work to get to them? Or are you just senile?
>
>
> Since when did a recent CoD have vehicles… Stay off drugs kid. There bad for you

CoD has vehicles. They are called “Drones.” Ever heard of them, “bruh?”

> 2533274819075101;7:
> > 2533274870531064;1:
> > The vehicles in Halo 5 Guardians are weak as hell.
> > I’ve seriously killed a Scorpion tank with my Battle Rifle in Warzone…what the hell? When did this become COD?
> >
> > Seriously, 343i…get your -Yoink- together.
> > Fix the vehicle durability on all vehicles that way they are considered POWER WEAPONS. Aren’t you suppose to work to get to them? Or are you just senile?
>
>
> Rlly? Like honestly, only one or 2 Cods have tanks, even at that they didn’t die like that. The vehicle durability is fine believe me, when you get 50+ kills in a tier 1 scorpion then you’d know.

No it isn’t. Bullets do not do damage to a armored vehicle in real life, so why are they doing it here? Oh, that’s right, it’s cause of you CoD players who wanna switch to a different game wanna be able to lone wolf everything.
NO. Halo has never been about “lone wolfing” at any point. It’s about map control and map awareness. It’s about staying on top and having the power weapons at all times. Only Warzone (which was a terrible concept and terribly executed with just 3 maps to play on) is the exception.
Vehicles should be considered as “mobile armored weapon systems,” which is exactly what they are. They should be able to shrug off bullets from your battle rifle and magnum. They should be able to take multiple frag grenades. The only things that should knock them out of action is the following: Rocket Launchers, Spartan Lasers, Hydras, Plasma Casters, Fuel Rod Guns, Plasma Grenades, Pulse Grenades, Plasma Pistols, and other vehicles.
Any that wasn’t listed should not be able to even touch the health of a vehicle.
I’m sorry, but that is inexcusable. It’s the best way to get CoD players into the Halo community and that just bugs me. Those CoD players need to stick with what they play and not get into any of our favorite games.

A vehicle’s armor is only as useful as the driver.

I agree, I’ve taken out a tank and warthogs with my pistol. Not very realistic or fun for those using that vehicle, especially when its me and someone with a BR takes me out. Now throw in the fact that you can board the vehicles and take them out with a well placed grenade. That’s not balance, that just makes it too easy. My personal opinion, players should use Rocket Launchers, Spartan Lasers, Hydras, Plasma Casters, Fuel Rod Guns, Plasma Grenades, Pulse Grenades, Plasma Pistols, and other vehicles to take out your “power vehicles” or the boarding method. Now if you’re in a warthog, ghost, or mongoose and someone shoots you in the face… oh well, sucks to suck!

THANK YOU! That’s the exact point I’ve been trying to make!

Well its kind of inevitable when you keep using the god awful chip damage system that has ruined vehicles since Reach. It turns vehicles into a timed experience.

> 2533274924282060;10:
> A vehicle’s armor is only as useful as the driver.

That’s cute, please tell everyone how you can dodge hitscan bullets…

Seriously, I took out a Warthog with a spartan charge. A lot of times I wish I wasnt in the ghost and the tank just sucks.