Vehicle Cap Please/Vehicle Spamming

Like everyone else I like using vehicles but there needs to be a vehicle limit cap in warzone to prevent anymore matches with 2 tanks, a wraith, a bunch of ghosts, etc. I’m thinking that there may only be a limit of 1 tank, mantis and wraith, 2-5 scout warthogs and mongosses, 1 banshee, 2 gungosses and ghosts, and finally 3 warthogs on the map at the same time for each team would be a good cap.

No. If I want 12 tanks then damn as hell the enemy team will have to fight 12 bloody tanks.

Don’t get me started on 12v12 wraith wars in Warzone.

Yeah I disagree OP, there shouldn’t be a limit on items we earned in the game. If there was some sort of unfair advantage (like a power up exclusive to certain players), then yeah that could be limited, but warzone has no unfair advantage. nothing should be limited. There is nothing stopping both teams from having twelve tanks

Tanks are good.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate comments.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I swear there is too much vehicles in warzone. The whole enemy team in banshees, scorpions, wraiths and power gauss warthogs. This is gang rape I tell ya!

> 2533274832089275;4:
> Yeah I disagree OP, there shouldn’t be a limit on items we earned in the game. If there was some sort of unfair advantage (like a power up exclusive to certain players), then yeah that could be limited, but warzone has no unfair advantage. nothing should be limited. There is nothing stopping both teams from having twelve tanks

Except for those without the req unlocked. They can’t spawn in tanks.

> 2535417783772335;7:
> > 2533274832089275;4:
> > Yeah I disagree OP, there shouldn’t be a limit on items we earned in the game. If there was some sort of unfair advantage (like a power up exclusive to certain players), then yeah that could be limited, but warzone has no unfair advantage. nothing should be limited. There is nothing stopping both teams from having twelve tanks
>
>
> Except for those without the req unlocked. They can’t spawn in tanks.

scary times indeed. I wonder what the algorithm is for getting vehicle reqs. took me quite awhile to get the scorpion. but my buddy got a mantis and oni scorpion within the first week. talk about jealous.

> 2535408098758027;8:
> > 2535417783772335;7:
> > > 2533274832089275;4:
> > > Yeah I disagree OP, there shouldn’t be a limit on items we earned in the game. If there was some sort of unfair advantage (like a power up exclusive to certain players), then yeah that could be limited, but warzone has no unfair advantage. nothing should be limited. There is nothing stopping both teams from having twelve tanks
> >
> >
> > Except for those without the req unlocked. They can’t spawn in tanks.
>
>
> scary times indeed. I wonder what the algorithm is for getting vehicle reqs. took me quite awhile to get the scorpion. but my buddy got a mantis and oni scorpion within the first week. talk about jealous.

You bring up a good point on the algorithm. We know how to follow the req system but how it decides on what to give you is worth looking into. Also he got that stuff in a week? Jeez he must be really lucky!

> 2535417783772335;9:
> > 2535408098758027;8:
> > > 2535417783772335;7:
> > > > 2533274832089275;4:
> > > > Yeah I disagree OP, there shouldn’t be a limit on items we earned in the game. If there was some sort of unfair advantage (like a power up exclusive to certain players), then yeah that could be limited, but warzone has no unfair advantage. nothing should be limited. There is nothing stopping both teams from having twelve tanks
> > >
> > >
> > > Except for those without the req unlocked. They can’t spawn in tanks.
> >
> >
> > scary times indeed. I wonder what the algorithm is for getting vehicle reqs. took me quite awhile to get the scorpion. but my buddy got a mantis and oni scorpion within the first week. talk about jealous.
>
>
> You bring up a good point on the algorithm. We know how to follow the req system but how it decides on what to give you is worth looking into. Also he got that stuff in a week? Jeez he must be really lucky!

Everyone can get it though. which makes it fair. Everyone has the same chance at getting something good overtime they open a req pack. Also seeing as how vehicles are so easily countered, it shouldn’t be an issue

> 2533274832089275;10:
> > 2535417783772335;9:
> > > 2535408098758027;8:
> > > > 2535417783772335;7:
> > > > > 2533274832089275;4:
> > > > > Yeah I disagree OP, there shouldn’t be a limit on items we earned in the game. If there was some sort of unfair advantage (like a power up exclusive to certain players), then yeah that could be limited, but warzone has no unfair advantage. nothing should be limited. There is nothing stopping both teams from having twelve tanks
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Except for those without the req unlocked. They can’t spawn in tanks.
> > >
> > >
> > > scary times indeed. I wonder what the algorithm is for getting vehicle reqs. took me quite awhile to get the scorpion. but my buddy got a mantis and oni scorpion within the first week. talk about jealous.
> >
> >
> > You bring up a good point on the algorithm. We know how to follow the req system but how it decides on what to give you is worth looking into. Also he got that stuff in a week? Jeez he must be really lucky!
>
>
> Everyone can get it though. which makes it fair. Everyone has the same chance at getting something good overtime they open a req pack. Also seeing as how vehicles are so easily countered, it shouldn’t be an issue

Except you can open tons of packs and not get a single good vehicle cert while the other team can steam roll you.

I have not a single tank/mantis/wraith cert yet.

Oh but I have almost all -Yoink!- mongoose and warthogs certs… yay…

> 2533274832089275;10:
> > 2535417783772335;9:
> > > 2535408098758027;8:
> > > > 2535417783772335;7:
> > > > > 2533274832089275;4:
> > > > > Yeah I disagree OP, there shouldn’t be a limit on items we earned in the game. If there was some sort of unfair advantage (like a power up exclusive to certain players), then yeah that could be limited, but warzone has no unfair advantage. nothing should be limited. There is nothing stopping both teams from having twelve tanks
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Except for those without the req unlocked. They can’t spawn in tanks.
> > >
> > >
> > > scary times indeed. I wonder what the algorithm is for getting vehicle reqs. took me quite awhile to get the scorpion. but my buddy got a mantis and oni scorpion within the first week. talk about jealous.
> >
> >
> > You bring up a good point on the algorithm. We know how to follow the req system but how it decides on what to give you is worth looking into. Also he got that stuff in a week? Jeez he must be really lucky!
>
>
> Everyone can get it though. which makes it fair. Everyone has the same chance at getting something good overtime they open a req pack. Also seeing as how vehicles are so easily countered, it shouldn’t be an issue

While they are easily countered, the main issue is when teams spawn the crap out of tanks, ghosts, etc. Vehicle spamming is an issue that 343 needs to address.

> 2533274909139271;2:
> No. If I want 12 tanks then damn as hell the enemy team will have to fight 12 bloody tanks.

I love tanks and respect your wants but thats just creating hell for the other team and no one wants to fight 12 tanks at the same time.

If most players are like me, then i’m sure they don’t want their right to have more than one tank taken away

Spawn some plasma pistols.

> 2533274959289805;14:
> If most players are like me, then i’m sure they don’t want their right to have more than one tank taken away

Maybe a limit of 2 tanks would be better for a cap? But overall something needs to be done about this vehicle spamming.

No. This is ridiculous. Even if you don’t have the req for a scorpion unlocked then vehicles are RIDICULOUSLY easy to take down in warzone. Ambush a tank cautiously and board it. Or spawn in a plasma pistol, spartan laser, rocket launcher, railgun, the answer, talon of the lost, hydra launcher, plasma caster, etc etc etc. There are nearly endless ways to bring down vehicles, so unless you JUST started then you’re bound to have a few options.

12 v 12 tanks would be a pretty sweet weekend mode :slight_smile:

When the enemy team has many tanks, active camo is your friend

> 2535417783772335;13:
> > 2533274909139271;2:
> > No. If I want 12 tanks then damn as hell the enemy team will have to fight 12 bloody tanks.
>
>
> I love tanks and respect your wants but thats just creating hell for the other team and no one wants to fight 12 tanks at the same time.

If everyone on your team does not have a tank req there is a problem. Just because you may not have a req for it, i’m sure other people on your team do.