Vehicle Camo PLEASE!

So if you remember on avalanche in halo 3, we had vehicle camo for the tank, hog and goose. Here is a pic: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/03/gam_snowywarthog_490.jpg

So I want this back!

i want it tobe if u enter a vehicle with camo you can make ur hog invisible like in the aa camo

ps in forza 4 it states that the hog has a nano paint to acomidate any feature then it gives choices of snow desert and normal …also thos was a halo 4 vehicle model sooo yeah

What are you gonna do? Sneak up on somebody with it?

I’d like to see this. The vehicle camos on avalanche were great.

> What are you gonna do? Sneak up on somebody with it?

yep…i can see it now spartan walking: don don don! im walking WARTHOG vroom!wat was that …criket …who ever you are im not gona TANK BOOOOMM

oh you mean vehicles skins i thought you meant active camo.

> oh you mean vehicles skins i thought you meant active camo.

The outcry would awaken Cthulhu.

This reminds me of something.

In Halo 2, when you used active camo in a vehicle, you could drive past enemies without being shot at. The only problem is that you couldn’t use it when you were in a vehicle.

In Halo 3, you could use it in a vehicle but it was pointless since enemies were alerted to your location when you got in the vehicle. It was better to use Invincibility.

If Halo 4 campaign has active camo in equipment form (or at least an AA better than in MP), we should be able to use it while driving and it should conceal our presence (as in Halo 2). Camo shouldn’t be limited to on foot.

> What are you gonna do? Sneak up on somebody with it?

No, but it looks nicer than a dark green war vehicle in a bright white environment.

OT: I would love to see vehicles with map/ biome specific colours!