vehicle based emblems/commendations

Was looking around at emblems tonight and saw some that look good but require vehicle commendations to unlock which sadly requires vehicle based pvp exclusively to obtain, which means the warzone pvp gametypes. Dont suppose theres any chance of a pve alternative to obtain, if its 105 spartan kills (or soemthing, I had to google “Banshee Gunner Pack” lol) to finish a commendation lets make it like 10000 pve kills, to balance it out?

Of course I do realise that its pretty pointless these days, H6 is coming next year and i dont think theres any brand new content in the works for H5, but I can only dream, and post right?

You can get these in BTB. You only need to play Warzone for the Phaeton commendation since there’s no map in BTB that has a Phaeton. It might take some time to get the commendations in BTB, but you get to avoid Warzone if you don’t like it. Hope that helps.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> You can get these in BTB. You only need to play Warzone for the Phaeton commendation since there’s no map in BTB that has a Phaeton. It might take some time to get the commendations in BTB, but you get to avoid Warzone if you don’t like it. Hope that helps.

its still pvp but at least its options, I guess i should try them out, i may find them less anoying than I fear lol.

> 2533274823140546;3:
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > You can get these in BTB. You only need to play Warzone for the Phaeton commendation since there’s no map in BTB that has a Phaeton. It might take some time to get the commendations in BTB, but you get to avoid Warzone if you don’t like it. Hope that helps.
>
> its still pvp but at least its options, I guess i should try them out, i may find them less anoying than I fear lol.

Oh yeah, always good to have options.

> 2533274823140546;1:
> Was looking around at emblems tonight and saw some that look good but require vehicle commendations to unlock which sadly requires vehicle based pvp exclusively to obtain, which means the warzone pvp gametypes. Dont suppose theres any chance of a pve alternative to obtain, if its 105 spartan kills (or soemthing, I had to google “Banshee Gunner Pack” lol) to finish a commendation lets make it like 10000 pve kills, to balance it out?
>
> Of course I do realise that its pretty pointless these days, H6 is coming next year and i dont think theres any brand new content in the works for H5, but I can only dream, and post right?

You don’t play any PvP on Halo?

> 2535447371726695;5:
> > 2533274823140546;1:
> > Was looking around at emblems tonight and saw some that look good but require vehicle commendations to unlock which sadly requires vehicle based pvp exclusively to obtain, which means the warzone pvp gametypes. Dont suppose theres any chance of a pve alternative to obtain, if its 105 spartan kills (or soemthing, I had to google “Banshee Gunner Pack” lol) to finish a commendation lets make it like 10000 pve kills, to balance it out?
> >
> > Of course I do realise that its pretty pointless these days, H6 is coming next year and i dont think theres any brand new content in the works for H5, but I can only dream, and post right?
>
> You don’t play any PvP on Halo?

i used to love playing swat in halo reach, used to spend hours a day playing that. Did a bit in halo 4 but didnt play swat (cant remember if it had swat) and barely done any at all in H5

> 2533274823140546;6:
> > 2535447371726695;5:
> > > 2533274823140546;1:
> > > Was looking around at emblems tonight and saw some that look good but require vehicle commendations to unlock which sadly requires vehicle based pvp exclusively to obtain, which means the warzone pvp gametypes. Dont suppose theres any chance of a pve alternative to obtain, if its 105 spartan kills (or soemthing, I had to google “Banshee Gunner Pack” lol) to finish a commendation lets make it like 10000 pve kills, to balance it out?
> > >
> > > Of course I do realise that its pretty pointless these days, H6 is coming next year and i dont think theres any brand new content in the works for H5, but I can only dream, and post right?
> >
> > You don’t play any PvP on Halo?
>
> i used to love playing swat in halo reach, used to spend hours a day playing that. Did a bit in halo 4 but didnt play swat (cant remember if it had swat) and barely done any at all in H5

Any reason in particular you don’t anymore?

> 2535447371726695;7:
> > 2533274823140546;6:
> > > 2535447371726695;5:
> > > > 2533274823140546;1:
> > > > Was looking around at emblems tonight and saw some that look good but require vehicle commendations to unlock which sadly requires vehicle based pvp exclusively to obtain, which means the warzone pvp gametypes. Dont suppose theres any chance of a pve alternative to obtain, if its 105 spartan kills (or soemthing, I had to google “Banshee Gunner Pack” lol) to finish a commendation lets make it like 10000 pve kills, to balance it out?
> > > >
> > > > Of course I do realise that its pretty pointless these days, H6 is coming next year and i dont think theres any brand new content in the works for H5, but I can only dream, and post right?
> > >
> > > You don’t play any PvP on Halo?
> >
> > i used to love playing swat in halo reach, used to spend hours a day playing that. Did a bit in halo 4 but didnt play swat (cant remember if it had swat) and barely done any at all in H5
>
> Any reason in particular you don’t anymore?

mostly i prefer the swat gametype, theres no real issues with power balance as everyone gets the same guns and as to why I dont in H5 is mostly because I dont know the maps and I too lazy to actually get in there and get decent at them, more or less lol.

So in part as much as i’d like some of these emblems I probably wont get them due to them having a pvp element. But i wouldnt advocate for them being easy if a pve version was on offer, given the differences between pvp and pve, especially as someone could just play heroic firefight (like me) anyway. hence soemthing like 10000 kills with x vehicle for a pve version

Only one that has me stumped is the Mongoose destroyed commendation. It stopped me in Halo 4, and its doing it again in Halo 5 :’( I like your idea Op but Halo 5 been out for so long, I doubt 343 gomna be doing anything major like that anytime soon for H5

I have to disagree here. If you aren’t willing to play a certain game type you have to realize you may not get certain things. I have hated breakout in all its forms there fore I don’t play it and I realize I won’t get the cosmetics that come with finishing the breakout commendations but I don’t think there should be some other way to get them.

> 2533274912536998;9:
> <p>Only one that has me stumped is the Mongoose destroyed commendation. It stopped me in Halo 4, and its doing it again in Halo 5 :’( I like your idea Op but Halo 5 been out for so long, I doubt 343 gomna be doing anything major like that anytime soon for H5</p>

When Castle Wars comes back you can get a destroy a bunch of mongooses with sticky grenades

> 2533274936190092;11:
> > 2533274912536998;9:
> > <p>Only one that has me stumped is the Mongoose destroyed commendation. It stopped me in Halo 4, and its doing it again in Halo 5 :’( I like your idea Op but Halo 5 been out for so long, I doubt 343 gomna be doing anything major like that anytime soon for H5</p>
>
> When Castle Wars comes back you can get a destroy a bunch of mongooses with sticky grenades

Or if you got on you before getting killed, and with proper timing, a good ol’ Spartan Laser/Rocket Launcher helps too

> 2533274816788253;10:
> I have to disagree here. If you aren’t willing to play a certain game type you have to realize you may not get certain things. I have hated breakout in all its forms there fore I don’t play it and I realize I won’t get the cosmetics that come with finishing the breakout commendations but I don’t think there should be some other way to get them.

I totally do get this point of view, basically saying its on me to get out of my comfort zone and get involved more. One day maybe lol. Its just an emblem afterall. it wont kill me to do without. At least I know I theres more than 1 gametype with which I can get the commendation if I do decide to have a go

in the meantime I will keep using what I have which has been my emblem choice since like lvl 10

> 2533274912536998;12:
> > 2533274936190092;11:
> > > 2533274912536998;9:
> > > <p>Only one that has me stumped is the Mongoose destroyed commendation. It stopped me in Halo 4, and its doing it again in Halo 5 :’( I like your idea Op but Halo 5 been out for so long, I doubt 343 gomna be doing anything major like that anytime soon for H5</p>
> >
> > When Castle Wars comes back you can get a destroy a bunch of mongooses with sticky grenades
>
> Or if you got on you before getting killed, and with proper timing, a good ol’ Spartan Laser/Rocket Launcher helps too

What I’m saying is that you get a lot of mongoose desructions in that mode because the only vehicles are Warthogs and mongooses. I rarely ever see people pull mongooses in Warzone.

> 2533274936190092;14:
> > 2533274912536998;12:
> > > 2533274936190092;11:
> > > > 2533274912536998;9:
> > > > <p>Only one that has me stumped is the Mongoose destroyed commendation. It stopped me in Halo 4, and its doing it again in Halo 5 :’( I like your idea Op but Halo 5 been out for so long, I doubt 343 gomna be doing anything major like that anytime soon for H5</p>
> > >
> > > When Castle Wars comes back you can get a destroy a bunch of mongooses with sticky grenades
> >
> > Or if you got on you before getting killed, and with proper timing, a good ol’ Spartan Laser/Rocket Launcher helps too
>
> What I’m saying is that you get a lot of mongoose desructions in that mode because the only vehicles are Warthogs and mongooses. I rarely ever see people pull mongooses in Warzone.

Ah gotcha. I’m currently in a sh-yoink-y position with my internet, so if I see castle wars pop back up in H5 anytime soon, I’ll keep an eye out. Plus that rare occurence that you have the opportunity to blow one up in BTB.