Vehicle assassinations?

When the vehicle is on the brink of destruction would you like the option for a special finish?

I thought of something similar to this, only it would be done with the cyclops mech (if it’s in the game). For example, If you’er driving the cyclops and an enemy tank drives near you, you could finish it off with an assassination type move, like rip the barrel off it and smash it with it. Also, if a warthog manages to get to close, you could smash it or stomp on it. And, my favorite, if a mongoose gets to close, you could kick it across the map. XD I like your idea too also. It would be cool to see a spartan jump onto the hood of the hog and smash the driver through the windshield.

I agree with the idea of a better finish off move when you board the vehicle.

When your Warthog is 2 points of damage away from blowing up you should be able to bail out. After the warthog goes 20 feet or hits into a wall it explodes. That would be pretty BA. :wink:

> When your Warthog is 2 points of damage away from blowing up you should be able to bail out. After the warthog goes 20 feet or hits into a wall it explodes. That would be pretty BA. :wink:

I love it!

> When your Warthog is 2 points of damage away from blowing up you should be able to bail out. After the warthog goes 20 feet or hits into a wall it explodes. That would be pretty BA. :wink:

Would make more sense than the Warthog just stopping after going full speed and you jump out of it.

I dont know how it would implemented… so its a ‘‘maybe’’ for me

I wouldnt mind some sort of special finish.

What do you mean by vehicle assassinations? Do they refer to destroying only the vehicle, in which case can they be done against empty vehicles? Do they kill the driver only, in which they are basically overpowered hijacks? Do they kill both the occupant and vehicle, in which case what happens to passengers/gunners? Are they referring to the vehicle against other vehicles/Spartans?

Possible vehicle assassinations: (the “Mech” refers to the unknown mech - not Cyclops II - seen being driven by Master Chief in some trailers)

Spartan V Mongoose: Jump onto back. Flip enemy over handbars, then flip over handbars yourself, swing the Mongoose overhead, and smash it into enemy.

Spartan V Chopper: Jump on, grab enemy, and fling him into wheel before jumping off as the vehicle shreds him, flips, and explodes.

Spartan V Warthog/Specter/Prowler: Hang onto back, facing the back, then backflip to smash into front of vehicle. As flaming vehicle flips through air, bail out.

Spartan V Scorpion/Wraith: Redundant due to hijacking.

Spartan V Falcon/Hornet: Smash through cockpit, lift out enemy, and toss him into propellers. As propeller is destroyed, bail out.

Spartan V Ghost/Revenant: Climb up front, then use combat knife to stab enemy and slam him into controls. Pull out his own combat knife with other hand and pin him to the controls, wrecking them. Bail out as vehicle flips and explodes.

Spartan V Banshee: Hanging from bottom, reach out and kick open cockpit. Grabbing on to the open upper segment, kick the cockpit, breaking the Banshee apart entirely.

Spartan V Mech: Leap and grab on to back. Climb up, swing around, and smash both knees into the cockpit. As it shatters, reach out and stab combat knife into controls, before bailing out.

Mech V Spartan: Knock Spartan to ground with melee and stomp on him.

Mech V Mongoose: Grab Mongoose, fling into air, then spin and deliver backwards heel kick to send the Mongoose flying.

Mech V Chopper: Pick up Chopper, spin round to gain momentum, then throw it, sending it flying.

Mech V Warthog/Specter/Prowler: Stomp on the front of the vehicle, sending it flipping into air, then jump and smash it into ground.

Mech V Scorpion/Wraith: Mount it, smash hole into it, then fire minigun point-blank into it.

Mech V Falcon/Hornet: Leap and grab onto bottom, reach out and tear off one propeller, and smash into cockpit with propeller.

Mech V Ghost/Revenant: Grab onto it, run backwards, then drop onto back and swing it backwards overhead, smashing it into ground.

Mech V Banshee: Leap, reach out, grab onto it, and drive it downwards into ground, destroying it.

Warthog/Specter/Prowler/Revenant V Anything: Veer the vehicle round so the driver’s side is facing the opponent - careening on 2 wheels - and punch the opponent.

Mongoose/Ghost V Anything: Lean down and stab the opponent with your combat knife/Energy Sword if you have one as you pass by.

Chopper V Anything: Rear the Chopper into the air and smash the front wheel down.

Falcon/Hornet V Anything: Swoop down, spin the vehicle upside-down for a brief moment, and lash out with both feet before spinning the vehicle right-side-up again.

Banshee V Anything: Lean the Banshee so that its back is facing the ground, open the cockpit, and swing out to kick the opponent before climbing back in.

I want to see a two person vehicle assassination like the one wash and meta pull in red vs blue thank you