Vanguard vs Commando...

My opinion:

Commando: Box helmet
Vanguard: ???

Anyway, which do you think is cooler?

Commando!I usually wear it but right now I’m taking a break from it.

I like Commando better. I hate the visorless helmets like Vanguard.

What’s the point of having all those awesome new visor colors if half the helmets in the game don’t even have visors?

Commando. My favorite helmet is the Gungnir though.

> I like Commando better. I hate the visorless helmets like Vanguard.
>
> What’s the point of having all those awesome new visor colors if half the helmets in the game don’t even have visors?

True, but the Vanguard has that middle piece that glows on maps (not all helmets can do that). On top of that, it’s design is very unique, and no other helmet looks like it.

> Commando. My favorite helmet is the Gungnir though.

The Gungnir looks like an whale face on my opinion.

Neither. Both are hideous. Deadeye ftw!

> The Gungnir looks like an whale face on my opinion.

Lol yea it’s not meant to be pretty that’s for sure.

> Neither. Both are hideous. Deadeye ftw!

Neither are hideous. I’ve never seen any helmets look as unique helmets as them. Deadeye dosen’t compare to either of them in my opinion.

> > Neither. Both are hideous. Deadeye ftw!
>
> Neither are hideous. I’ve never seen any helmets look as unique helmets as them. Deadeye dosen’t compare to either of them in my opinion.

Not to be rude but I also have an opinion. Both of them are ugly in my eyes and not appealing at all. In my opinion, Deadeye is practical and menacing-looking while Commando looks like a bucket and the other one…nothing that would catch my attention. However, both pieces are very hard to get so kudos.
If I HAD to choose one, it would be Commando. At least that thing looks like it can take a hit to the face and it has a visor.

Anything that is difficult to obtain, so both.

Commando, but its because I have the mentality that a Spartan helmet comes with a visor.

And the Commando looks more like a true variant of a Mjolinir helmet. Not some of the weird and abstract helmets we have in this game. In Halo 3 the majority of the Helmets could atleast be traced back to the Mark VI helmet in terms of design.

I like the helmets in this game that are like that, because there are so few of them. The Recruit, Air Assault, Commando, Enforcer, Scanner. Each of these looks like a Spartan Helmet.

Both looks like a brick. Only equip to show “Yeah, I have it. Imma a BAWS naow!” is a wrong altitude.

I really miss Halo: Reach’s Commando helmet. It was really cool. (Basically, it is in the game, called “Scanner” put there is a Polaroid camera integrated in it.)

> Both looks like a brick. Only equip to show “Yeah, I have it. Imma a BAWS naow!” is a wrong altitude.
>
> I really miss Halo: Reach’s Commando helmet. It was really cool. (Basically, it is in the game, called “Scanner” put there is a Polaroid camera integrated in it.)

I also would like a version of the Scanner that doesn’t have that thing there.

I don’t like either one. I like the Raider or Protector armor.

in the breach stanch this commando helmet looks great. better than vanguard imo

> I don’t like either one. I like the Raider or Protector armor.

Protector also has no visor (like the Vanguard). But in my opinion Protector is only cool with the DRFT skin.

VANGUARD!!! Besides the helmet, the chest and shoulders are pretty nice (but no one thinks about anything except the helmet, do they).

commando vs walrus helm

I’d have to say Vanguard. It’s a little more unique and not nearly as blocky as Commando. I wouldn’t wear either one, personally, but I think Vanguard looks better.