Vanguard Armor

Out of all the armor in the game, this is possibly the ONLY one I don’t know how to get. Anyone know?

Get the ctf victory commendation mastered to get it

Doesn’t it say under all the armor pieces how to get them?

Forerunner Destroyer for Vanguard and CTF victory master for Vanguard CNVG.

Grinding your life away at spartan ops for the nonskinned and grinding your life away at CTF. CTF would probably be more fun. i spent at least 3 to 4 hours a night for well over 2 months grinding Spartan ops. it is well worth it. there are a few tricks to getting it knocked out quicker than running whole missions. Crawler snipes are the worst. you can kill 1 every 30-40 seconds by restarting mission 1-3 and killing the snipe the spawns immediately to the right running along the top of a wall. that is the absolute fastest way…the rest are pretty easy to achieve i suppose. but the snipes will make or break you getting the unlock.

Here’s an easy chart that should help for grinding through the forunner destroyer commendation that I made.

Enemy Counts Chart for Spartan Ops

Freakin Vanguard Forunner destroyer is annoying to get! It takes a while to unlock.

CTF wins and Forerunner Destroyer commendations

Strange. Like the venerator, CIO, and gungir, the visor color has no impact on the vanguard. Just a white light.

> Strange. Like the venerator,CIO, and gungir, the visor color has no impact on the vanguard. Just a white light.

You mean Venator? Lol!

I’m almost there finally!!!

Vanguard you can get by completeing Forerunner Destroyer…have fun with that b/c it takes a while
The Vanguard whatever skin you need to complete CTF Commie.

> Vanguard you can get by completeing Forerunner Destroyer…have fun with that b/c it takes a while
> The Vanguard whatever skin you need to complete CTF Commie.

I have almost completed Forunner Destroyer. Have you unlocked it?

I’m at crawler sniper tier 3/5 with 120/600 kills, I completed the other requirements.

Getting 100+ ctf wins is much more fun than restarting the mission after 1-3 target kills for more than 400 times, play CTF if you want that armor.

> > Vanguard you can get by completeing Forerunner Destroyer…have fun with that b/c it takes a while
> > The Vanguard whatever skin you need to complete CTF Commie.
>
> I have almost completed Forunner Destroyer. Have you unlocked it?

Nope…Im 75% done.
The hardest forerunner commies to get is:

Crawler Sniper
Knight Commander

I’m like 2/5 for Crawler Sniper and 3/5 with Knight Commander. They are very hard to find, IMO. Although, i do know the best place to find them is on Spartan Millar, but too play on Legendary…its suicide.

> Strange. Like the venerator, CIO, and gungir, the visor color has no impact on the vanguard. Just a white light.

CIO is another. I really shake my head when i try to figure out what 343 were thinking with those… they give us all these visor colors and then give us helmets without visors :-S

> Here’s an easy chart that should help for grinding through the forunner destroyer commendation that I made.

You are a rock star!

The Vanguard needs a visor!!!

> The Vanguard needs a visor!!!

I agree. That goes for the CIO and Venator. If CIO had a visor, similar to spiderman, then it would have made the CIO Web skin look much better.

> > The Vanguard needs a visor!!!
>
> I agree. That goes for the CIO and Venator. If CIO had a visor, similar to spiderman, then it would have made the CIO Web skin look much better.

The Venator would look awesome with a red visor!

> > > The Vanguard needs a visor!!!
> >
> > I agree. That goes for the CIO and Venator. If CIO had a visor, similar to spiderman, then it would have made the CIO Web skin look much better.
>
> The Venator would look awesome with a red visor!

Oh yeah…it would give it thatDeadlyLook