Vampyre-Covenant vehicle...

Alright so while I was playing Dawnguard I thought of a new Covenant vehicle called the Vampyre----nevermind, I just found out a Halo Wars vehicle has the same name…but still, read on, it’s the idea that counts (purposely spelled wrong)-It’ll look similar to the Revenant and rather than have an offensive attack at first it’s cannon will aim at enemies and drain the shields from them (That only does 20% damage to the enemies) for each second that the player is drained of shields a circular meter will fill up in the Vampyres HUD. After 8 seconds of draining an enemies shield’s the Vampyre can have an offensive attack… a blast similar to the Wraith except it shoots straight forward like a rocket and is twice as powerful…It may seem overpowered but it’s biggest CON is draining the shields from enemies while being defenseless.

TL;DR… A vehicle similar to the Revenant that drains the shields of enemies for 8 seconds (which barely does any damage) and enabling it to have a blast that is more effective than the Wraiths.

The vampire already exists in the halo lore.

Since the Vampire is already in the series, I don’t see why 343 would do this.

Haven’t you played Halo wars?

> Haven’t you played Halo wars?

Ewww, played the demo, hated it, gave it a 2nd chance, downloaded it again, meh…

> > Haven’t you played Halo wars?
>
> Ewww, played the demo, hated it, gave it a 2nd chance, downloaded it again, meh…

To each their own, that’s all I can say.

So a REALLY FAST moving energy drain that can splatter people? No.