Valhalla Remake Hinted at in Forza 4 Warthog

If this has been mentioned before, I appologise.

Check out this screenshot of the Halo 4 Warthog dashboard from Forza 4. Look at the image on the screen above the center console.

It is clearly one of the towers from Valhalla, complete with what looks like the Banshee on the back. Above it it says “DESTINATION BLUE BASE”.

Wow good find.

The more threads I see like this the more I consider us to be blind

> The more threads I see like this the more I consider us to blind

This. Looking back, they’ve been hinting a lot of things that we don’t pick up on.

Its been confirmed that Valhalla is the remake, about a week ago…

> Its been confirmed that Valhalla is the remake, about a week ago…

This thread is about a past hint about the remake.Nice find OP,Now time to play me some good ol Forza4.

But it’s been hinted at since last year…

You should read the OP again

We know this thread just looking back on the hints they gave us to its return.

I am aware of that fact. I was just pointing out that it was hinted at almost a year ago now.

> The more threads I see like this the more I consider us to be blind

Hm, interesting. Nice find!

> > The more threads I see like this the more I consider us to be blind

Honestly, I am AMAZED I found this. I was just on Halopedia, looking at the different Warthog Dashboards from Halo: CE to Halo 4 and I was like: “Hmm… what’s that?” and BOOM. :smiley:

> > > The more threads I see like this the more I consider us to be blind
>
> Honestly, I am AMAZED I found this. I was just on Halopedia, looking at the different Warthog Dashboards from Halo: CE to Halo 4 and I was like: “Hmm… what’s that?” and BOOM. :smiley:

I’m honestly more amazed that nobody has spotted it before. Usually we tear information apart!

Okay so we find the most hidden things that are in videos and screenshots and yet sommin as simple and odvious as this… NO ONE FINDS!!! HOW, WHY??? Brilliant find though just found a little too late ;D

wow… good find, i never noticed that before.

Cool find, but the warthog looks so…plan and boring. Maybe because it’s so shiny on the inside but that image doesn’t really show the hog off well.

I’m guessing that that is the old version of Valhalla because of the Banshee’s Halo 3 design :slight_smile:

Well, I’m impressed!

The Halo community isn’t as observant as we used to be. There weren’t even any map speculation threads for a while until like 2 days before they revealed the map.