Valhalla or Blood Gulch?

I loved how Halo 4 incorporated Valhalla in the big team playlists, but I wish they incorperated it in Halo 5…

You guys think Valhalla (Or some type of Blood Gulch) will ever be added in? As a long time Halo player I think that map is a staple and they should do their best to keep it in the game with each new installment. It made for some of the best/nostalgic matches along with its influence on the Machinima community (Red v Blue).

Maybe when forge is released…

we are getting a Gulch in theory.

“Basin”

Valhalla? Yes please!

> 2732317809657592;2:
> we are getting a Gulch in theory.
>
> “Basin”

Care to be anymore cryptic?

> 2533274944778648;4:
> > 2732317809657592;2:
> > we are getting a Gulch in theory.
> >
> > “Basin”
>
>
> Care to be anymore cryptic?

It was shown slightly in Episode 3 of The Sprint. Its a forge map for BTB that is based on Blood Gulch.

I hope we get both when forge and btb drop in December

Valhalla

Id prefer it if they left them alone… theyve come back enough, to me they ruined valhalla… they really did… one map id love them to bring back however… sandtrap! it NEEDS to return…

> 2533274812624078;8:
> Id prefer it if they left them alone… theyve come back enough, to me they ruined valhalla… they really did… one map id love them to bring back however… sandtrap! it NEEDS to return…

absuloutly nothing was changed in Valhalla from halo 3 to 4. care to define “ruined”

> 2533274937933509;9:
> > 2533274812624078;8:
> > Id prefer it if they left them alone… theyve come back enough, to me they ruined valhalla… they really did… one map id love them to bring back however… sandtrap! it NEEDS to return…
>
>
> absuloutly nothing was changed in Valhalla from halo 3 to 4. care to define “ruined”

Just the look and feel of the map… sorry wasnt very defined in that haha, i just hated the colour scheme… and it just made it feel boring and dull… halo 3 it was all lucious green and nice and emersive… halo 4’s one was just sandy and boring if im honest… they seem to think every map in halo 4 and 5 need to have sand… when they dont, they can be lucious green… thats what i hated about the map, yeah the map played well… i think the mantis ruined it a little bit… dont think it was brilliant… but to be honest i think they should just put that map to rest now or bring it back in Halo 6…

> 2533274812624078;10:
> > 2533274937933509;9:
> > > 2533274812624078;8:
> > > Id prefer it if they left them alone… theyve come back enough, to me they ruined valhalla… they really did… one map id love them to bring back however… sandtrap! it NEEDS to return…
> >
> >
> > absuloutly nothing was changed in Valhalla from halo 3 to 4. care to define “ruined”
>
>
> Just the look and feel of the map… sorry wasnt very defined in that haha, i just hated the colour scheme… and it just made it feel boring and dull… halo 3 it was all lucious green and nice and emersive… halo 4’s one was just sandy and boring if im honest… they seem to think every map in halo 4 and 5 need to have sand… when they dont, they can be lucious green… thats what i hated about the map, yeah the map played well… i think the mantis ruined it a little bit… dont think it was brilliant… but to be honest i think they should just put that map to rest now or bring it back in Halo 6…

Tbh i have to agree here, that plus map control wasn’t key in Halo 4, it ruined Ragnarok (Valhalla). One of the main objectives on Valhalla in Halo 3 was to control that top middle part and grab the Spartan Laser, on Ragnarok on Halo 4 it was just spawn in with weapons of your choosing, go mad for the vehicles and then just run around the map like an headless idiot going for kills. I will admit tho, i still enjoyed CTF on Ragnarok.

I like both equally, but how about we remake something a little less…mainstream? Great maps would be Timberland, Sandtrap, Terminal, Containment, etc.

I would rather have Blood Gulch, but Valhalla would work better with Spartan abilities. However, sand trap should definitely be remade as “Snow Trap”

I don’t get how the ruined it, I honestly couldn’t tell the difference, well aside for Halo 4s version looking slightly fresher.

Halo CE and Reachs Blood Gulch were great

Valhalla pleeeeaaassseee, I miss that map.

Valhalla!!!

Blood gulch is being made and being patched into Halo 5: Guardians Arena (I think) with the BTB Update.

Blood Gultch

Hemorrhage