Valhalla Being Remade?

If you check the picture at the bottom of the Bulletin, it looks exactly like a Warthog driving on Valhalla. So is it gonna be remade?

I highly doubt it. I’m pretty sure they said all maps at launch are completely new. Although it would be a nice map remade in DLC as it was one of my favorite from halo 3.

> I highly doubt it. I’m pretty sure they said all maps at launch are completely new. Although it would be a nice map remade in DLC as it was one of my favorite from halo 3.

I thought they confirmed that 1 map from Halo 4 at launch would be a remake.

> > I highly doubt it. I’m pretty sure they said all maps at launch are completely new. Although it would be a nice map remade in DLC as it was one of my favorite from halo 3.
>
> I thought they confirmed that 1 map from Halo 4 at launch would be a remake.

thats what i thought.hope its a good remake.

> > I highly doubt it. I’m pretty sure they said all maps at launch are completely new. Although it would be a nice map remade in DLC as it was one of my favorite from halo 3.
>
> I thought they confirmed that 1 map from Halo 4 at launch would be a remake.

It was more along the lines of either a spiritual remake or a combination of old map features put together.

The only thing that has been said there is one map that sort of looks like a combination of blood gulch and waterworks, but 343 has confirmed there are no remakes.

It will probably be based off of the idea of Valhalla. Not Valhalla itself, though.

> The only thing that has been said there is one map that sort of looks like a combination of blood gulch and waterworks, but 343 has confirmed there are no remakes.

Hope you are right. Remakes are just plain boring as you have already played them a lot. But in every Halo game there have been Blood Gulch (Excluding Halo 3:ODST) and it’s really one of the best maps ever made in any Halo game. I hope that this map you mentioned fills that cap while feeling fresh and not just copy/paste.

Hopefully it will be remade or at least have a spiritual successor ( a spiritual successor to a spiritual successor)

> > > I highly doubt it. I’m pretty sure they said all maps at launch are completely new. Although it would be a nice map remade in DLC as it was one of my favorite from halo 3.
> >
> > I thought they confirmed that 1 map from Halo 4 at launch would be a remake.
>
> It was more along the lines of either a spiritual remake or a combination of old map features put together.

Don’t forget that there will be a map that is like both Waterworks and Blood Gulch. Since that was said early on, I doubt that was the map.

Valhalla is a possibility.

> > > > I highly doubt it. I’m pretty sure they said all maps at launch are completely new. Although it would be a nice map remade in DLC as it was one of my favorite from halo 3.
> > >
> > > I thought they confirmed that 1 map from Halo 4 at launch would be a remake.
> >
> > It was more along the lines of either a spiritual remake or a <mark>combination of old map features put together</mark>.
>
> Don’t forget that there will be a <mark>map that is like both Waterworks and Blood Gulch.</mark> Since that was said early on, I doubt that was the map.
>
> Valhalla is a possibility.

I didn’t forget

Im pretty sure they said Halo 4 wasn’t going to ship with remakes.

Why does everyone hype Blood Gulch up so much? It’s really not that great a map. It’s average. Iconic for its presence in Red vs Blue, yes, but honestly there are better maps for BTB…

Well it’s a gulch with the high cliff walls and the shadow pretty much in the same place as Coagulation as well as the incline the hog is driving up.

I’m predicting it’s another of the Forgeworld environments.

> If you check the picture at the bottom of the Bulletin, it looks exactly like a Warthog driving on Valhalla. So is it gonna be remade?

I doubt it’s Valhalla by the looks of it. I bet it’s one of the three Forge World maps that was shown on the RTX Forge video.

I took the image into Photoshop and blurred it a little and it actually made the image a little easier to decipher. Here it is:

I’d definitely say that’s a warthog in the pic. I’m pretty well sure this isn’t a remake map.

Even in this blurred stage, I still like what I’m seeing. Lots of color.

-HFFL

> I took the image into Photoshop and blurred it a little and it actually made the image a little easier to decipher. Here it is:
>
> http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8304/7895237726_20a576acd8_b.jpg
>
> I’d definitely say that’s a warthog in the pic. I’m pretty well sure this isn’t a remake map.
>
> Even in this blurred stage, I still like what I’m seeing. Lots of color.
>
> -HFFL

There’s another grey object behind the Warthog. It looks like an upright mech. Just a guess though.

I hope to God not, I hate that map.

No amount of fanboyism is going to change my my mind, I hate it. Hell, I hate Halo 3 in general. It’s a slow, cheap, less fun version of Halo 2.

good god I would love a Valhalla remake. It needs to be in EVERY halo game period.

A map similar to Blood Gulch/Valhalla is essential for BTB in Halo games. They’re just so fun. I hope this new one takes a whole new approach and feels new though.