Valentine's Day Req gift still visible

I wasn’t sure if this should be posted here or in the H5 support forum, but, here’s my minor issue:

We all got a free Valentine’s Day Req gift that we can give to anyone we wish. The problem I am having is that when I tried to send it to a specific person, it told me that they were not on my friend list. Therefore, I can’t get rid of it, and every time I log into Waypoint and go into my H5 Req tab (I get the dailies via Waypoint, as I don’t have any reason to log into H5 directly - long story short, I haven’t wanted to play it for a long while), it’s still there. And since I am not playing H5 (last time was last November most likely), I don’t really have any friends to pass it along to. I also have no idea if these special holiday Req gifts are visible in H5 itself, or just here on Waypoint.

*Since I access my daily Reqs via Waypoint, that’s why I created this thread in the Waypoint Support forum.

If the person is not on your friends list you could add them as a friend briefly, send them the pack and then un-friend them again. That’s generally what I do when I gift out a gold pack to another player. Alternatively, if you do it in game, you can gift it to a recent player you have met in matchmaking or a member of your Spartan Company (if you are in one) :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;2:
> If the person is not on your friends list you could add them as a friend briefly, send them the pack and then un-friend them again. That’s generally what I do when I gift out a gold pack to another player. Alternatively, if you do it in game, you can gift it to a recent player you have met in matchmaking or a member of your Spartan Company (if you are in one) :slight_smile:

I think my main concern is that it is something that’s now several months old, and I want to be able to discard it.

It’s not going to do any harm sitting there as It (likely) won’t expire, but if you do want to get rid of it then follow what I said above. Takes less than 2 minutes via the Xbox app or you could even gift it to someone at random from your recent players

Yeah just do what stckrboy has suggested, quickly adding them as a friend, then deleting. It seems to me you want the pack gone, therefore I would highly take the advise.