Valentine's Day Massacre

Was this the first year with out a Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre playlist in Halo?

I really don’t know what that is…

Well starting with Halo 3, Bungie would come out with a Valentine’s Day Massacre playlist every year on Valentine’s Day. It was a doubles playlist/tournament. In 2008 the two winners got Recon armor. It became a nice little thing that I’d enjoyed seeing every year on today.

My guess would be that it’s a Bungie thing. Plus, I don’t know of any armor that would be worth giving away for the winners except FOTUS but you can buy that off of Ebay.

Oh woahh, i thought you meant there was another shooting in America. Scared me a bit…

> Oh woahh, i thought you meant there was another shooting in America. Scared me a bit…

Yeah, it scared me when I saw the thread topic. You should really change the title to something like “Where’s the Valentines Day Playlist?”. Because the current title would kinda of scare people that there may have been another shooting since it looks like we’re gonna have another Weimar Republic but without you-know-who stepping in…