Vakara Approved. BS 343...ABSOLUTE BS

Vakara Approved - Kill Enemy Spartans with the Commando Rifle in Tactical Slayer.

How incompetent is 343?! Seriously. This isn’t even an option in Tac Ops. So wtf am I supposed to do? Buy swaps? This challenge isn’t even possible. This is absolutely disgusting at this point. Wtf man?! Welp. F this game.

9 Likes

I haven’t had a chance to look at it yet, but the Commando Rifle should be included this week:

In week one, your Tactical Slayer experience will feature the BR, Mangler, and Sidekick variants; in week two, Commando and Stalker Rifles will be added to the playlist lineup.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/news/tactical-ops-event-launch

2 Likes

Commando should be available as of 2 hours ago.
Go ahead and unbunch your knickers.

5 Likes

Go look at the list bud.

Not included in the list.

1 Like

“should be” is absolutely right. Is it available? Absolutely not. Miss me.

1 Like

What list?

Jesus christ. Go to Tactical Ops - Game List and you’ll see no commandos nor stalker rifles. But sure, I’ll unbunch my knickers.

1 Like

I haven’t played any matches today. Are the Commando and Stalker types not in rotation or did they just forget to update the in-game list?

2 Likes

Yes, please do. I just asked a simple question. I’m not in a position where I can open up the game. Take a deep breath, everything is going to be ok, I promise.

1 Like

How many matches of tactical have you played? I wouldn’t put it past 343 to not update the UI properly.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any, but I’ve only played like 5 games.

2 Likes

Option A - have a meltdown and chuck a wobbly on an internet forum.

Option B - play a different playlist for a while and wait for the problem to be fixed.

The second option is much better for your blood pressure.

3 Likes

Oh man, you’re right. I’m having a COMPLETE meltdown. How foolish of me man. You know exactly what I’m going through! Hardly a “meltdown” my guy. Absolute frustration with these devs tho? Yes.

I love how you trust them to fix the problem quickly and effectively, something they can do neither of.

2 Likes

And miss me with this line of thought. They force people into how they want to play the game, rig challenges and then offer monetization as a way out. It’s BS and you know it.

3 Likes

And to answer your question, no. Commando nor stalker rifles are in the rotation. gUeSs iLl bUy cHaLlEnGe sWApS.

This. Company. Is. A. Joke.

1 Like

Turn off your Gameboy and give me your phone; You’ve had enough screen time for today. Go outside.

4 Likes

Says the kid who was posting about DnD in the Halo Forums the other day. But I need to go outside? Lmao. I just got back from the gym an hour ago but go off. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m guessing this is true since no one has confirmed on here or Twitter they’ve played a match with commandos or stalker rifles.

6hrs since this has been known and still no comment from anyone at 343 that I could find. I’m not sure what is going on, but I would love to have the work/life balance of the community manager.

3 Likes

Right!! How easy would life be. You don’t even have to show up and do the basics of your job, just go fishing with your kid and all your 343 monetisation buddies!

I’ll put it this way, if I was this far behind in my job I’d be forced to work all night. Not that any of this is the devs fault, probably an awful recruitment strategy leading to really poor resourcing, but still, it is more fun in my head to picture them all at a trampoline park jumping all over halo’s legacy with their sweaty feet