v

vs

There’s no scam here OP, it was advertised before Forge launched that it would require the Anniversary update to be able to play it. There will be many reasons for this including support, stability and most importantly security. Supporting the latest available release generally takes higher priority over older releases. there may also be certain features included in the Anniversary update that aren’t available in earlier builds

“Just do the thing, 343. It’s as simple as making it happen.”

It is possible that some of your computer specs weren’t up to par with the requirements for Halo 5 Forge on Win 10 pc. I even looked at the stats myself, and Halo 5 Forge on Win 10 PC requires some heavy duty hardware, just for recommendation hardware specs. So if I were you OP, I would check your pc specs and compare them with the Halo 5 Forge Win 10 hardware recommendations, and also as the monitor who posted before me said, make sure you have the anniversary edition update also.

Why not go and download the Windows 10 Anniversary update? If that’s what’s stopping you from playing, it should be a simple fix.

Yeah and it won’t work on my Windows 98 desktop! WTF 343. Just make it work, Windows is Windows! This is a scam and a conspiracy. I want my money back!

Isn’t W10A free? It was for me. Took a while to download but it didn’t cost a cent. So, unless I am missing something, I do not see what the problem is. Besides, the devs said it requires W10A before launch.

> 2533274814550076;7:
> Isn’t W10A free? It was for me. Took a while to download but it didn’t cost a cent. So, unless I am missing something, I do not see what the problem is. Besides, the devs said it requires W10A before launch.

It is indeed. Everything about Anvil is free - forge, content browser, Win 10 Anniversary, Halo App.