uuhhh... playing as brutes?

what do you guys think

Watch Halo in 5 minutes. Brutes suck in a fight.

well perhaps in multiplayer 343 could beef them up a bit and make some new armor for them.
Hear are some ideas:
minor
major
general
chieftain
leader (my idea)
commander (my idea)
punisher (my idea)

Please note that i have no visual ideas for the ones with (my idea)

YES!

But no to the armour loadouts. Let them be fully customized along with elites.

Brutes will probably serve no purpose in Halo 4 as the covenant war is over.

…Why Brutes?

They’re done, they shouldn’t be in Halo 4.

I’d take Elite anyday over Brute (it’s a dumb hairy gorilla that wears samurai warrior).

Playing as something Forerunner-ish would be the better IMO, don’t forget about the Spartans.

> YES!
>
> But no to the armour loadouts. Let them be fully customized along with elites.

of course the ideas i just said would be customisable with others on the list

Reminds that Brutes didn’t obtain shield technology and compatible armor until the Great Fision, when the Covenant split and the Elites joined the humans long after the fall of Reach.

perhaps halo 4 could be based on a massive ancient brute tribe that has found the thing that MC is heading towards, and they follow him and when they get there they find an ancient artifact (possibly a ruin or tower) which activates the planet or whatever, and destroys numberous galecyes. but to do this they must find a heavily encrypted ‘+ shaped’ index which contains a code that starts off whatever the tower or planets perpose is. and mc must stop the leader of the tribe before it’s too late

basically i am saying sigma 7 is a giant halo

> perhaps halo 4 could be based on a massive ancient brute tribe that has found the thing that MC is heading towards, and they follow him and when they get there they find an ancient artifact (possibly a ruin or tower) which activates the planet or whatever, and destroys numberous galecyes. but to do this they must find a heavily encrypted ‘+ shaped’ index which contains a code that starts off whatever the tower or planets perpose is. and mc must stop the leader of the tribe before it’s too late

Brutes are too stupid/iron-aged to hav space travel before the Covenant assimilated them. They could not possibly have found this shield world before the intial Halo Array firing. The enemies in Halo 4 will most likely be Forerunner or an unknown species, since the Covenant has been defeated, and the Flood has been (more or less) eradicated. The structure in the trailer is obviously Forerunner, most likely a Shield world. However, since The Ark (last known place fo Combat for the Master Chief) was outside the Milky Way Galaxy, its entirely likely that new enemies will replace the enemies of the first trilogy. Forerunners are likely. new [???] enemies are likely. But Brutes, are not.
Brutes would also be too stupid/not human to activate anything Forerunner.

> basically i am saying sigma 7 is a giant halo

sigma 7? I guess you’re referring to the SHIELD WORLD displayed at the end of the Halo 4 Teaser Trailer.

> > basically i am saying sigma 7 is a giant halo
>
> sigma 7? I guess you’re referring to the SHIELD WORLD displayed at the end of the Halo 4 Teaser Trailer.

So it’s a shield world again?

I thought everyone had decided it was the bottom of a covy super carrier at the end of that clip…

does this seem innapropreate for the multiplayer section

> > > basically i am saying sigma 7 is a giant halo
> >
> > sigma 7? I guess you’re referring to the SHIELD WORLD displayed at the end of the Halo 4 Teaser Trailer.
>
> So it’s a shield world again?
>
> I thought everyone had decided it was the bottom of a covy super carrier at the end of that clip…

If you look at a freeze frame of it, the SHIELD WORLD is obviously spherical. Covanant supercarriers are more eliptical and elongated. It looks more similar to the shield world seen in Halo Wars.

> does this seem innapropreate for the multiplayer section

It started Multiplayer related, then became campaign related. not really a section for this…

> > does this seem innapropreate for the multiplayer section
>
> It started Multiplayer related, then became campaign related. not really a section for this…

but people, please carry on the conversation, i love to hear your thoughts.

Um…no.