Using Pre Order Bonus In-Game

I pre-ordered Halo 5 and got the Longshot Assault Rifle from Best Buy, but I can’t figure out how to use it in the game. The REQ’s don’t tell me when I can or can’t use it, but it shows that I have it. So, what’s the deal with this?

Warzone, Also make sure you open the req pack in game

If it is a skin you have to equip it and it will be applied to both arena and warzone. If its a varient than you can only access it in warzone. Just click your loadout in game, select AR and choose which varient you want. Not your req level in game must be high enough to use certain ones. level 3,5,8

Well the problem is when I do the warzone loadout, it isn’t there. But I got the armor and visor color from the bonus, but I just can’t use it. I tested it out at one of the highest REQ levels and it wasn’t even an option… :confused: hopefully a good xbox one reset will fix it like it did with the other content…

> 2533274803023623;4:
> Well the problem is when I do the warzone loadout, it isn’t there. But I got the armor and visor color from the bonus, but I just can’t use it. I tested it out at one of the highest REQ levels and it wasn’t even an option… :confused: hopefully a good xbox one reset will fix it like it did with the other content…

Yea that is a glitch ive seen happen. Keep trying it will eventually show.