Using personal REQs in Warzone Firefight Y/N?

Was talkiing with a friend in a party who says using your own REQ cards in Warzone Firefight would be pay to win.

I think I might actually be fun as long as they make the rounds last.

What do you guys think?

If they implemented something like your REQ level increasing based on the round/set I think it’d balance it out. That’s IF they’re using the old firefight system and not making some new half–Yoinked!- system of their own. Waiting till Sunday night, hopefully the preview will explain how they’re going about it.

I’d love that. I have a large collection of weapons stashed, but I almost never bring them out in Warzone Assault because I die so frequently that it would just frustrate me to lose them. They’d have much bigger impact for me against waves of AI.

As long as they are not NEEDED or almost needed.

"This Warden Eternal body can die from 3434343434343 bullets from your assault rifles…or three from your whiplash if you have one.

Love, 343i"

Would be brilliant, would be nice to know when its coming out. Itching to get going.

My own REQ’s, yes please.

I’m worried to see what they do to Firefight.

I mean it is “Warzone” Firefight. So yea I think 343 will have you spend your own reqs. Which would be awesome.

Bring back the Vidmaster Endure challenge.

> 2533274830926790;7:
> I’m worried to see what they do to Firefight.

Really this. Keep REQ’s away from firefight. Make a survival game mode, not arcade like the one in Reach MM.

Simple. Make a mode that uses the REQ system, and make one that doesn’t.

I’m torn between the issue

I think a system where you can’t use personal reqs, but be able to share a pool of reqs and req points to use with the rest of your team would work well, and with only the basic versions of power weapons and vehicles

I would like REQs in firefight. Just make a lot longer to unlock .

It’s PvE. It’s less about being a killing machine with high K/D and more about having fun killing alien enemies that won’t camp right next to your spawn. Why would they need to restrict your REQs in the first place? Who would you even be trying to win against?

More of pay to play and not pay to win… if you are using money for reqs and not points… you do know you can get reqs for free with points right?

> 2533274816788253;16:
> More of pay to play and not pay to win… if you are using money for reqs and not points… you do know you can get reqs for free with points right?

That’s the thing. I’d rather have a classic FF where I don’t have to use REQ’s.

> 2533274970658419;17:
> > 2533274816788253;16:
> > More of pay to play and not pay to win… if you are using money for reqs and not points… you do know you can get reqs for free with points right?
>
>
> That’s the thing. I’d rather have a classic FF where I don’t have to use REQ’s.

Will reqs even be in this firefight? I haven’t seen anything saying they will be. I just hope I can go into firefight solo if I want even though odds are that won’t happen.

Yes. It would be dumb to have all these cool weapons and not be able to use them against AI especially when you can easily lose them. It is called WARZONE firefight so right there is a dead giveaway we can use our REQs. Common sense.

Yes please, I need a reason to try some of the REQs Im hording.