Userlinks Gone?

Since it’s being discussed so much in Yo! I’m making this thread in hopes that a Monitor or the Web Team sees it and has an explanation.

It appears that Userlinks have disappeared from the BB Codes list. They don’t do anything anymore either. They just show up as normal text. Example: SensoryFour34

Is there a reason for this?

I know userlinks caused forum posts to break if to many were on one page, but will it return, fixed in the future?

> I know userlinks caused forum posts to break if to many were on one page, but will it return, fixed in the future?

It will most likely be fixed in the future. I doubt they’d leave it out after one error.

> > I know userlinks caused forum posts to break if to many were on one page, but will it return, fixed in the future?
>
> It will most likely be fixed in the future. I doubt they’d leave it out after one error.

I sure hope so, it was a really cool feature that really worked nicely.

Also im glad I saw tis thread I was about to make the same one :stuck_out_tongue:

> Since it’s being discussed so much in Yo! I’m making this thread in hopes that a Monitor or the Web Team sees it and has an explanation.
>
> It appears that Userlinks have disappeared from the BB Codes list. They don’t do anything anymore either. They just show up as normal text. Example: SensoryFou34
>
> Is there a reason for this?

They aren’t working because you mispelled you name…

But on a less trollful note, I hope they fix it soon :slight_smile:

> > > I know userlinks caused forum posts to break if to many were on one page, but will it return, fixed in the future?
> >
> > It will most likely be fixed in the future. I doubt they’d leave it out after one error.
>
> I sure hope so, it was a really cool feature that really worked nicely.
>
> Also im glad I saw tis thread I was about to make the same one :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed it was a pretty useful, and neat, feature.

And yeah, I was about to make a thread as well about it. Lol.

I’m going to guess that they removed them because people spammed them causing mass lag. Just another thing to add to the list for the site to be stabilized.