User submitted weapon drills

Just watched the technical preview preview and I’m super hyped to play!

One thing that immediately came to mind was having some sort of tool for players to submit custom weapon drills a la Mario maker for halo infinite. I feel this would be a great endgame evolution that allows engagement, iteration and adds longevity to this part of the game. Practicing against strafing bots will only get you so far. Imagine a custom path/action bot that jumps and crouches mid air to avoid headshots… This could even be expanded into recruitment and practice for clans and Pro gamers. Or even swapping places and BEING in the bots place while being shot at with different weapons!

What would you like to see from weapon drills?

Would definitely be good to have that, and then leaderboards to accompany each strafe file.

That’s such a good idea!!! 343 will probably implement this, if I’m being honest.

It could be a possibility but then again I don’t really see a lot of Spartans having much interest in the Weapon Drills, Thats what the campaign is for when it comes out.

> 2791293519059100;4:
> It could be a possibility but then again I don’t really see a lot of Spartans having much interest in the Weapon Drills, Thats what the campaign is for when it comes out.

I hear ya, but there’s a new dynamic to consider: campaign is in full game. I would imagine drills will be included in the f2p multiplayer, but I guess we will see.