USER SIGNED OUT Constantly - Xbox One S

I’ve been experiencing this issue for more than a week now without any success of playing any part of the game on my Xbox One S

Ill log on and hop into MCC and before I can even choose matchmaking, campaign, etc I get booted back to the MCC Main Menu and greeted with the message “USER SIGNED OUT, Active profile signed out, exiting game to main menu”

FOr the last week this has been the result whenever I try to hop on and play…

I’ve uninstalled the game, signed out of the console and the app on my ipad as well as perform a factory reset on my Xbox, Played the disc vs playing the Game Pass digital version.

Nothing has worked and at this point the game is unplayable. I have been able to play all of my other games including Halo 5 without any issue.

Please help!!

Do you have any restrictions on your account like a parental lock or something similar?

Not that I am aware of? I’ve been playing MCC constantly over the last month and then all of sudden Thursday night of last week I could no longer play. I’m an adult and my console has never had a parental control set… This issue is only with MCC and no other game including H5

> 2533274849814963;3:
> Not that I am aware of? I’ve been playing MCC constantly over the last month and then all of sudden Thursday night of last week I could no longer play. I’m an adult and my console has never had a parental control set… This issue is only with MCC and no other game including H5

Don’t suppose you ever found a solution for this I’ve just started getting it? I was playing MCC went off to play another game for a few matches and came back and I can’t play at all

Unfortunately no… i stopped playing for many months and then when I logged in again the issue seemed to have been resolved