"User is banned" error 343? What the hell.

I am sitting at level 29.8 and was getting ready to start up what would probably be my last game to hit level 30 and I got a “user is banned” on my account.

I have not quit out of any games, I haven’t even been using a headset to warrant someone reporting me for saying something. Now I cannot finish the season 00 pass? The beta ends today!

Yall need to check this and figure it out because this is absolutely infuriating especially since I am so close to level 30.

Captain Cromy is my gamertag. Please fix this if possible.

Is anyone else having this issue? If so post here!

Season pass won’t carry over to the full game so I wouldn’t worry about that too much.

Bans are account wide. If your account(s) is banned in Halo in general you’ll also be banned in Infinite.

May be a glitch for some but generally bans are meant to be there.

> 2533274865778947;2:
> Season pass won’t carry over to the full game so I wouldn’t worry about that too much.
>
> Bans are account wide. If your account(s) is banned in Halo in general you’ll also be banned in Infinite.
>
> May be a glitch for some but generally bans are meant to be there.

Why would they put the bans in for the beta, sound counter intuitive.

I’ve also been banned in this beta because I kept failing to connect to Btb… Wow my game just crashed. Hopefully I don’t get banned

> 2533274801675813;3:
> > 2533274865778947;2:
> > Season pass won’t carry over to the full game so I wouldn’t worry about that too much.
> >
> > Bans are account wide. If your account(s) is banned in Halo in general you’ll also be banned in Infinite.
> >
> > May be a glitch for some but generally bans are meant to be there.
>
> Why would they put the bans in for the beta, sound counter intuitive.
>
> I’ve also been banned in this beta because I kept failing to connect to Btb… Wow my game just crashed. Hopefully I don’t get banned

Flight or not, it’s still the same background infrastructure and player data. I wouldn’t really call it counterintuitive at all, the population for actual banned players should be pretty small - a few missing players won’t skew technical results by enough of a margin to be meaningful.

There’s a difference between a matchmaking ban for leaving games etc and a account wide ban. Account wide bans are given out to bad apples in the playerbase.