Use the official Warzone firefight feedback thread

I have seen a lot of separate threads about users telling their warzone firefight experience, but only to get more posts or their own topic because there is an official feedback thread, why don´t use it? I think write all in a single thread is better.

I will once I’m ready

Making a thread telling others what to do? You’re either a wanna be mod or the forum police. Either way, stop.

Perhaps this sounds more aggressive by being written. I don’t want to tell others what to do, take this as a suggestion.

> 2533274796303731;3:
> Making a thread telling others what to do? You’re either a wanna be mod or the forum police. Either way, stop.

Telling people what to do who is only trying to understand something. The title can be a bit misleading but his actual post is a question why people aren’t using the firefight thread. His English isn’t very good but instead of trying to understand you try to insult. Good job little man

> 2533274796303731;3:
> Making a thread telling others what to do? You’re either a wanna be mod or the forum police. Either way, stop.

Either way the OP is correct, all of these separate FF posts are just cluttering and burying other useful threads. Its just like all the ban threads that keep being made all over again.

Mega threads suck, there’s no organisation within them so to actually find anything you have to search through hundreds of posts, waypoint is a mess and can’t handle big threads. What they need to do is instead of making a thread on the halo 5 section, they should make a new section and have threads within that about specific issues.