Use reqs in firefight

I’m sorry but if you are not going to use reqs in firefight don’t play it, I just lost a game because of players going up against mythics with pistols…at least use a standed load out weapon, like come on now

(No hate, just so frustrated by this)

It’s easier said than done.

Warzone Firefight is a horribly balance mode where most of the REQs are useless and the ones that are useful are partially nerfed because if you ever try to get close to some enemies, they will light you up and you’re forced into a 15, 20, 25 or 30 second respawn. When you finally spawn, your REQ energy is low and has to recharge.

During this time, people are stuck with whatever they have available in loadouts.

Plus, we cannot forget that a lot of people simply don’t have REQs stockpiled up. Those of us that have been playing since October 2015 will, but new players, especially those under SR-75, just don’t have any and probably use as many as they can when possible.

I’ve said this a few times but REQs should be an advantage in Warzone Firefight, not a requirement.

This is exactly why I refuse to search solo when playing Firefight. Even with 3 of my friends it gets quite tough.

If I’m out of vehicles, then I’m not using REQs, as those are the only ones worth using. If REQ weapons were actually useful, I wouldn’t sell them all.

With that said, we shouldn’t have to use REQs to succeed. Don’t blame this on the players, blame 343.

Before I use req I wait to see if anyone else does. If 2 people use it then I will otherwise I’m not wasting my req on a no chance to win doomed game.

> 2533274870591903;5:
> Before I use req I wait to see if anyone else does. If 2 people use it then I will otherwise I’m not wasting my req on a no chance to win doomed game.

This is how I do it too if I play solo. No sense in pulling a tank or phaeton out if everyone else is going to use an AR.

Firefight can be a bit overwhelming to new players, there are lots of different enemies and guns, its not always obvious which guns are more suited for a given task nor where are weaknesses of the enemy.

It would be helpful for everyone if there was a sort of guide, that explains which weapons are good against which targets and where to hit them for the best effect. Maybe this way they could be more effective on which guns they spend their energy on…

Anyone has any idea if such a list exists?

> 2533274814289862;4:
> If I’m out of vehicles, then I’m not using REQs, as those are the only ones worth using. If REQ weapons were actually useful, I wouldn’t sell them all.
>
> With that said, we shouldn’t have to use REQs to succeed. Don’t blame this on the players, blame 343.

He is saying they were using pistols. At least get some BR’s or DMR’s if you dont want to/ dont have any Req’s. That makes it possible to at least deal some damage.

I know it is frustraiting, and even more when you are trying to complete your victory commendation, but we must remember that a lot of players just play for fun, and you can’t tell them what or what not to do. If you dont have a full comunicated team, the this is something that you are gonna have to deal with.

Like I said, I know it is frustraiting, as it has happened to me a lot of times, but since I have completed my victory commendation, I just don care if I win a Firefight match anymore, although, I do everything I can to help my team, because I know how is it like to be in the other side of the coin.

Just remember, if a player doesnt want to use his/her reqs, he/she is in all his/her right to do so.

More frustrating thing is some players do not use there reqs but very ACTIVELY to drive others vehicle away.
That really made me mad when you need to put your vehicle in some exact place to defend the garage or shoot down some AI from there blind point.
Jesus Christ! DO NOT DRIVE OTHERS WARTHOG AWAY!

Extra one thing: Do not jump on to others warthog unless they invite you by whistle.

I have about 400 tanks. It’s gotten to the point that I just give them away of I’m able. Especially between waves 4 and 5 I can usually recharge an entire level 9 bar, so even if my tank is undamaged I’ll buy a new one and let someone else take the old one.

> 2533274826414432;8:
> > 2533274814289862;4:
> > If I’m out of vehicles, then I’m not using REQs, as those are the only ones worth using. If REQ weapons were actually useful, I wouldn’t sell them all.
> >
> > With that said, we shouldn’t have to use REQs to succeed. Don’t blame this on the players, blame 343.
>
>
> He is saying they were using pistols. At least get some BR’s or DMR’s if you dont want to/ dont have any Req’s. That makes it possible to at least deal some damage.

He also said if you’re not gonna use REQs to not play at all.

In most cases you might as well just use a pistol, since the bosses have so much health that REQs barely do any damage at all anyway.

Pistols you say? Retreaving data is a thing you know. It keeps players from useing reqs in a game mode DESIGNED FOR USEING REQS…

> 2533274814289862;12:
> > 2533274826414432;8:
> > > 2533274814289862;4:
> > > If I’m out of vehicles, then I’m not using REQs, as those are the only ones worth using. If REQ weapons were actually useful, I wouldn’t sell them all.
> > >
> > > With that said, we shouldn’t have to use REQs to succeed. Don’t blame this on the players, blame 343.
> >
> >
> > He is saying they were using pistols. At least get some BR’s or DMR’s if you dont want to/ dont have any Req’s. That makes it possible to at least deal some damage.
>
>
> He also said if you’re not gonna use REQs to not play at all.
>
> In most cases you might as well just use a pistol, since the bosses have so much health that REQs barely do any damage at all anyway.

That is true, he did say that. But BR’s and DMR’s have a much greater range meaning that you can be further away while shooting so that even though you aren’t using a Req you will at least survive long enough to do a decent amount of damage. And with vehicle bosses you have the add on effects of the weapons that a pistol does not have.

At the same time I know that I have had my Req’s mess up and not allow me to use anything other than the standard pistol and assault rifle weapons. I do not quit the game when this happens and typically am still a contributing member. That mostly happens because I get in turrets, use enemies weapons, or pick up downed spartans weapons.