*****URGENT*****Your Updates Are Not Fixing SH|T

All of your -Yoink!-|ng updates have done nothing. Everything in this -Yoink!-|ng game is broke.

When you make a game make a game that actually works. Not dashboard it 24/7 just to play it.

2 Hours is way to long to find a match. Keep splitting up my lobby. Game freezes. Players on my friends list are not showing up on the right of my screen menu to invite. Trouble joining my friends games. WTF ??? Realy!!!

Hire people from bungie. Your dev team suxs greatly.

Learn this TEST before RELEASE !!!

You guys from 343 are an utter joke. I hope yall get sued because of this with all the promises made to us that never came about.

-Cant connect to parties
-Constantly get booted from parties
-CANT PROMOTE A DIFFERENT PARTY LEADER-
-CANT BACK OUT OF MATCHMAKING WITHOUT DISBANDING THE PARTY
-Randomly connect to others pregame party, not anyone on my friends list
-Games immediately end when you finally find a game
-Party gets split up in Matchmaking-
-3v3 turns into 2v4 when game starts, or 4v4 turns into 5v3 when game starts
-In game chat will randomly mute players in pregame lobby and in game when in custom games
-Game constantly freezes in the loading screen after a game has ended
-Sometimes when a game starts the notification for “Connection to Game” doest not go away and makes a constant beeping sound
-Sometimes when you change settings in the middle of the game the menu freezes and does not allow you to back out of the menu
-Halo 3s audio is completely jacked, anytime something happens the sound comes from 3 different directions
-Spawns in Halo 2 are completely random at the beginning of games, spawning some of you alongside the other team
-Sometimes when you search in Matchmakng your roster stays up where the player queue is
-Sometimes when a map is voted the game that actually loads is another gametype the was on the voting list
-Main menu music is incredibly loud and there is no audio or music options to turn it off or down
-No option to bring party when joining someone elses lobby
This game is completely broken and is incredibly unfortunate. The list goes on for the massive problems that need to be fixed ASAP. How the game was launched like this is one of the great mysteries of the world. How could they possibly have not know this game was filled with a cancer of problems? Theres absolutely no possible way they were not aware of the game issues and certainly the Matchmaking issues. The servers and Matchmaking came online a week ago and had all the same issues as it does now. 343s own pro team streamed and played this game. I witnessed them search for an hour straight without finding a game and when they finally did get a game it was 1v4. Was this not communicated to, i dont know, everyone when they went to work the next day?
Im not sure why 343 had to try to be innovative when it came to the Matchmaking. Why couldnt they have just left it and designed it like it had been for the last 10 years when it actually worked. IF ITS NOT BROKE DO NOT FIX IT. This has been, and will continue to be 343s biggest problem. Trying to be innovative instead of leaving things that actually work the way they are.

I would have enjoyed playing pong at release than playing this game. This is a joke. At least pong would have been playable.

Hire me, I bet i could fix the game and I dont even work in the dev department.

Fix Halo NOW

Sitting in lobby…1hour…2hour…GAMEEEEEEEE ugh game froze

FIX THE GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

???

This game better be fixed by tomarrow

Mate, you’re mental.

You’re not helping, just shut the -Yoink- up and wait for the patch like a good lil’ consumer.

> 2533274912412508;15:
> Mate, you’re mental.
>
> You’re not helping, just shut the -Yoink- up and wait for the patch like a good lil’ consumer.

Says the 343 employee / tool.

They need to feel the pressure, as they have failed millions of players.

Bloody Azure…

> 2533274873625357;14:
> This game better be fixed by tomarrow

Agreed make this thread viral. All the complaints start NOWWWWW

> 2533274964054371;16:
> > 2533274912412508;15:
> > Mate, you’re mental.
> >
> > You’re not helping, just shut the -Yoink- up and wait for the patch like a good lil’ consumer.
>
> Says the 343 employee / tool.
>
> They need to feel the pressure, as they have failed millions
>
>
> Agreed !!!