!!!!!!URGENT PROBLEM / ISSUE!!!!!!!!

(343) and Halo (Waypoint) - I love what you have done with halo 4. But specializations , I have played since halo the original. And since I Dident have money at time you don’t let me level up from 70. I do not cheat nor do anything wrong. I’ve spent money on map packs and done your promotional offers such as , Halo4 King Of The Hill, Dew xp, and Doritos Xp. I KNOW NO 343 MEMBERS WON’T, MOST LIKELEY GET BACK TO ME BUT… I would like to tell the gamers who haven’t reached level 70 and who Dident play the game through a certain date that once you reach 70 you are done until they decide to make some adjustments to keep valuable players such as us HALO fans/gamers my email- [CLASSIFIED] please no spam it is not ok to contact me on email unless 343 member period please help… From gt- Silent FaKiEzZ

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

These are the kind of noob-ish/casual people you’ve attracted, 343. Great job.

OP, you are out of luck and don’t post your e-mail in a public forum (that’s the stupidest thing next to putting your CC on here and saying you’ll pay for it). Your thread will be locked by a mod, and seriously, there’s more urgent things wrong with the game and deserves more attention than this. So, short answer: No specs for you. Go play something else or play without ranking up.

Please do not post your personal information on the forums. This is for your own protection.

The specialization codes have been distributed. For more information on the distribution process, check this post

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2019737_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx#post2019737