Urban - Warzone Assault - No More Please

I’ll be dashboard quitting this map until they fix the god awful spawns for the offensive team. Don’t spawn us next to an objective we can’t capture, lightyears away from our current objective who have a height advantage by standing on top of their base across and open field. You might as well spawn us with swords and call it duck hunt.

This map has always been horrible.

They need to allow blue on the roof.
Or block red from being able to get up.

At least the spawns are better than they were before they removed urban, than brought it back.

Would you rather get spawn trapped?
Would you rather get shut out and not be able to spawn? (Game breaking, can’t spawn)

Hmm, so looking at my stats out of 30 games on that map i have 17 victories, 6 being offence. I always think the hardest part is the core on that map

> 2533274983213185;2:
> This map has always been horrible.
>
> They need to allow blue on the roof.
> Or block red from being able to get up.
>
> At least the spawns are better than they were before they removed urban, than brought it back.
>
> Would you rather get spawn trapped?
> Would you rather get shut out and not be able to spawn? (Game breaking, can’t spawn)

I never used to have an issue with the map when it was first released, I actually enjoyed it

I think the best option is to stop defense getting on the roof entirely and add some more obstacles across the open field to A) divide the 2 spawns better and B) make it less of a lemming sunday and more of an assault.

It’s either you succeed in your first assault attempt, or you spend the rest 5 and a half minutes mindlessly hurling corpses across the map. My second to last game on this map, involved me at lvl 2 req’s trying to run across what seemed like the grand canyon with an urban tank sitting exactly where it spawned because it didn’t need to move.

100% agreed, spawns are outright horrible. “30 seconds left! Spawned next to armory NOOOOOOOOOO” What makes it even worse, when red team spawns and blue teams spawns right behind them. I mean cmon thats horrible, just down right horrible LOL I think they need to really edit that map down. Add more walls or cover.

> 2533274860062662;3:
> Hmm, so looking at my stats out of 30 games on that map i have 17 victories, 6 being offence. I always think the hardest part is the core on that map

I actually prefer assaulting the core, I know where i’ll spawn is 90% safe (always leave that 10% because no matter what happens, it’s still Halo) and I get an option which way to assault. Attacking the garage when you’re spawning armoury, our only direction is “that way” of which, and i’m sure you’ve faced, is particularly well defended at that point.

Hate that defenders can get on the roof of most maps and pick off attackers spawning in. Not the brightest spawn locations.

> 2533274804846415;1:
> I’ll be dashboard quitting this map until they fix the god awful spawns for the offensive team. Don’t spawn us next to an objective we can’t capture, lightyears away from our current objective who have a height advantage by standing on top of their base across and open field. You might as well spawn us with swords and call it duck hunt.

I wouldn’t do that otherwise you’ll end up banned and I’ll end up having to link you to the ban thread.

But on a serious note, yeah the spawns need work. Honestly most of WZA assault needs work.

Whatever work they did when they took it away definitely made things worse

> 2535461287427665;7:
> Hate that defenders can get on the roof of most maps and pick off attackers spawning in. Not the brightest spawn locations.

On urban there is only one way up.
And it’s from The second floor, so only red.
(Garage)

Agreed. This map is the primary reason I simply don’t even try to play WZA anymore.

How to fix urban.>

Read but don’t post

Some of it was fixed, when it was updated.
But some of it is desperately needed.

>>Especially the billboard part.

Storm Break assault is MUCH worse.

A couple days ago I went in on offense with a nearly full fireteam on that map. We cleared the fortress and started capping WITHIN 30 SECONDS.

Then… Well you know what happened. The entire floor area filled with scout hogs spawning inside the fortress. After two minutes the floor was so filled with empty vehicles that the spawning enemies couldn’t be jacked half the time without accidentally hopping into another vehicle or picking up weapons dropped by dead bodies! We always had one or two guys standing on the spawn, but couldn’t operate because of all the clutter.

This went on for the full remainder of the game. We beat the absolute dog -Yoink- out of those noobs, but were unable to capture the fortress and lost solely because of how broken the map is.

> 2533274894783242;13:
> Storm Break assault is MUCH worse.
>
> A couple days ago I went in on offense with a nearly full fireteam on that map. We cleared the fortress and started capping WITHIN 30 SECONDS.
>
> Then… Well you know what happened. The entire floor area filled with scout hogs spawning inside the fortress. After two minutes the floor was so filled with empty vehicles that the spawning enemies couldn’t be jacked half the time without accidentally hopping into another vehicle or picking up weapons dropped by dead bodies! We always had one or two guys standing on the spawn, but couldn’t operate because of all the clutter.
>
> This went on for the full remainder of the game. We beat the absolute dog -Yoink- out of those noobs, but were unable to capture the fortress and lost solely because of how broken the map is.

The spawns on Summit (March on Stormbreak) have become awful too. The long the game keeps going while you are attacking and trying to capture the fortress, the more you keep respawning out by near where the Warden appears in WZ. Head right or left, still takes 20-30 seconds to get back into the action