Urban wars one exploit must be fixed now @halo

Just saw this happen today ispitefull got screwed by the company whisky because whisky used a war zone assault exploit what happened is that whiskey who was on defense stayed in a specific area and forced all players to spawn in a specific area and a gungoose would throw infinite grenades in that spawn so it’s impossible for the attacking team to do anything if this happened to me I’d be pissed off @halo pleeeeeese fix this exploit
thank you

Sounds irritating, but not as bad as the morons you get on Array hiding in the armoury wall. I ran in to two of them just today, and reported both their -Yoinks!-. It’s irritating to take Spire in the first minute, and be stopped dead when some idiot hides in a wall. That needs a fix for sure.

If anyone has any tips on how to kill people in walls I’d appreciate it, I tried Grav Hammer and FRG and neither worked.

To 343, these kind of exploits are things that ruins games, and need fast fixes before people get pissed off. Its too late for that already.

Same thing happened to me

Which iSpiteful video? I watch them all, and I must have missed one! I’ve seen other videos of this, but I’m surprised he didn’t just find a way to kill them all with like 3 shots or something. Haha

> 2535436507442501;4:
> Which iSpiteful video? I watch them all, and I must have missed one! I’ve seen other videos of this, but I’m surprised he didn’t just find a way to kill them all with like 3 shots or something. Haha

I believe he’s taking about Luke The Notable. Just checked spiteful’s channle and there’s nothing on an exploit glitch. However Luke the notables’s recent video is about an exploit.

There is a thread on reddit 343 responded to regarding this.

Wich glitch?

They have removed the map until it is fixed. There is another thread in the forum with more details but that is basically it.

> 2533944968931010;6:
> There is a thread on reddit 343 responded to regarding this.

I wish they’d give Waypoint, their own official website, some information.

> 2533274964834133;5:
> > 2535436507442501;4:
> > Which iSpiteful video? I watch them all, and I must have missed one! I’ve seen other videos of this, but I’m surprised he didn’t just find a way to kill them all with like 3 shots or something. Haha
>
>
> I believe he’s taking about Luke The Notable. Just checked spiteful’s channle and there’s nothing on an exploit glitch. However Luke the notables’s recent video is about an exploit.

This isn’t a new exploit. This has been going on for weeks.Edit: Here is a video of it from March 5th. It was going on before this of course.

> 2535444692695856;1:
> Just saw this happen today ispitefull got screwed by the company whisky because whisky used a war zone assault exploit what happened is that whiskey who was on defense stayed in a specific area and forced all players to spawn in a specific area and a gungoose would throw infinite grenades in that spawn so it’s impossible for the attacking team to do anything if this happened to me I’d be pissed off @halo pleeeeeese fix this exploit
> thank you

You must be miss informed, we did not do this.