Urban vs Arctic/Woodland Warthog

After seeing that they are adding Arctic and Woodland warthogs into Halo 5 with the newest update this brings up the question of is a certain variant more powerful between the other variants. (Corp/Urban/Arctic/Woodland) If anyone knows your insight would be greatly appreciated.

I think the durability is augmented. I don’t think damage output is different.

It’s basically cosmetic. The Arctic/woodland is the same as the corp/urban durability wise. It’s basically 4 different types of a longer lasting warthog with different skins. Nothing different really.

Just durability I think.

Hopefully they’re available in forge, I want to use tundra vehicles on my ice maps.

Isn’t urban more durable than corps? Otherwise why would urban be rare while core was uncommon?

Does the ONI warthog has a better mg? I feel like it does a lot more dmg

> 2533274820441404;6:
> Does the ONI warthog has a better mg? I feel like it does a lot more dmg

The ONI Warthog fires explosive rounds in the chaingun.

@nekrulz ONI gives you more armor and more damage

> 2533274833017447;3:
> It’s basically cosmetic. The Arctic/woodland is the same as the corp/urban durability wise. It’s basically 4 different types of a longer lasting warthog with different skins. Nothing different really.

So the Corp is the same as a camouflaged warthog? Wow I feel stupid for selling all of my hogs and only keeping the urban. (I have yet to get the oni hog certification ;-:wink: