Uprising not counting for campaign challenge

I just beat the mission Uprising in Halo 2 on legendary to try to get challenges done. Everyone knows this is a very easy mission to speedrun, is that why it didn’t count for my challenge? Did they make it so that you can’t just do uprising? I did have Grunt bday party, iwhbyd, pinata and prophet bday party active which are all non scoring skulls, not sure if that would affect anything. I’m going to try again without skulls on and will update.

Update: I turned off the skulls and the challenges progressed. It seems as if skulls are glitched and cause challenges to pause. This is a bit annoying, that should only happen with 0% multiplyer skulls. Hopefully this gets fixed.

> 2533274852514132;1:
> I just beat the mission Uprising in Halo 2 on legendary to try to get challenges done. Everyone knows this is a very easy mission to speedrun, is that why it didn’t count for my challenge? Did they make it so that you can’t just do uprising? I did have Grunt bday party, iwhbyd, pinata and prophet bday party active which are all non scoring skulls, not sure if that would affect anything. I’m going to try again without skulls on and will update.
>
> Update: I turned off the skulls and the challenges progressed. It seems as if skulls are glitched and cause challenges to pause. This is a bit annoying, that should only happen with 0% multiplyer skulls. Hopefully this gets fixed.

Did you end the mission with a positive or negative score as I have seen that the challenge progress for some challenges won’t count if you complete the mission with a negative score.

Submit a support ticket if you haven’t already since none of those skulls should nullify any progress towards that challenge by completing that mission.

Yeah this has been an issue ever since they added the weekly challenges. Something with this level I’m not sure why. Or maybe halo 2 in general actually.

> 2608334784207158;4:
> Yeah this has been an issue ever since they added the weekly challenges. Something with this level I’m not sure why. Or maybe halo 2 in general actually.

I have encountered this issue exclusively when I have finished the mission with a negative score and I would guess that it’s the main cause for this issue.

I noticed that completing Halo 2 missions with remastered graphics on seems to not progress mission completion challenges, like Story Sortie. I barely experience this since I almost exclusively play Halo 2 with classic graphics and audio/music, but I’m sure it is a major nuisance for those who prefer to play with that setting.

Somewhat unrelated, but a couple of days ago I completed a Halo 3 mission on legendary, and it didn’t progress the Battle-Hardened challenge.
“How irritating!”