Updating fiesta this week?

A couple weeks ago someone (I think bs angel) said that they would be updating fiesta this month because it didn’t really launch how they wanted and they’d be updating it to something more classic. In this week’s bulletin discussion thread she said that they’ll probably be updating action sack this monday but she didn’t want to say anything about it in the bulletin because she wasn’t 100 percent sure it’d be ready by monday. Has anyone heard anything about whether or not they’ll actually be updating fiesta specifically?

Anyone know?

There was nothing about Fiesta in this weeks bulletin so I don’t think so.

I’m willing to be it will be within the next couple of week though.

I don’t think they are updating Fiesta this week. There’s a ton of other stuff happening this week so I think Fiesta got pushed back. Not really sure why it has taken this long to update fiesta. The fix is ridiculously simple and can be applied in less than 5 min using custom game settings. But whatever…we’ll just have to wait and see.

> I don’t think they are updating Fiesta this week. There’s a ton of other stuff happening this week so I think Fiesta got pushed back. Not really sure why it has taken this long to update fiesta. The fix is ridiculously simple and can be applied in less than 5 min using custom game settings. But whatever…we’ll just have to wait and see.

When you don’t understand something, it always seems ridiculously simple, right?

They’re working on it.

> > I don’t think they are updating Fiesta this week. There’s a ton of other stuff happening this week so I think Fiesta got pushed back. Not really sure why it has taken this long to update fiesta. The fix is ridiculously simple and can be applied in less than 5 min using custom game settings. But whatever…we’ll just have to wait and see.
>
> When you don’t understand something, it always seems ridiculously simple, right?

Yes, that’s why brain surgery and rocket science seem like nbd to me.

All they really have to do is put on random weapons, no loadouts and no ordinance and there you go.

> > > I don’t think they are updating Fiesta this week. There’s a ton of other stuff happening this week so I think Fiesta got pushed back. Not really sure why it has taken this long to update fiesta. The fix is ridiculously simple and can be applied in less than 5 min using custom game settings. But whatever…we’ll just have to wait and see.
> >
> > When you don’t understand something, it always seems ridiculously simple, right?
>
> Yes, that’s why brain surgery and rocket science seem like nbd to me.

Seems like part of this community thinks that way!

Edit: If you didn’t know, I was using sarcasm like you.

> They’re working on it.

If you would actually read the original post I pointed out that in your link she said they’re updating “action sack” and then I asked anyone if they’ve heard anything about <mark>fiesta specifically</mark>.