Updates are fun! =D

I hate to be the grump, but I just gotta say that this 9GB launch update is, what’s the word I’m looking for?..Oh yeah, ‘cute’ T_T I miss the days when you could just throw a disc into your Xbox and play some damn Halo ><

Should have installed your’s days ago like I did, it makes everything so much oh you said disc, didn’t you?

I wish I could at least play while it was updating

> 2533274898528217;1:
> I hate to be the grump, but I just gotta say that this 9GB launch update is, what’s the word I’m looking for?..Oh yeah, ‘cute’ T_T I miss the days when you could just throw a disc into your Xbox and play some damn Halo ><

It wouldn’t fit on one disc.

Yeah, I don’t really understand the necessity for big day one patches. I’m don’t know much about how modern consoles work, but it still irks me. But I still prefer regular disks anyway, call me old-fashioned.

> 2533274883669557;2:
> Should have installed your’s days ago like I did, it makes everything so much oh you said disc, didn’t you?

calling bs, i pre-ordered AND made sure to pre-load the digital collector’s edition and i’m still sat here for over an hour downloading the 9gb update.

I like the digi option if I feel the game will be worth it, ie, i won’t be trading it in.

Or, it’s like destiny and the madden of FPS, no resale value after less than a month lol.

At lease with H5’s free DLC, the game should hold a 35 trade in for at least 2 months.

> 2533274815711361;4:
> > 2533274898528217;1:
> > I hate to be the grump, but I just gotta say that this 9GB launch update is, what’s the word I’m looking for?..Oh yeah, ‘cute’ T_T I miss the days when you could just throw a disc into your Xbox and play some damn Halo ><
>
>
> It wouldn’t fit on one disc.

Sure it wouldn’t fit on one disc, but they could ship two discs, one with multiplayer and one with campaign. They both get installed to the HDD and BAM, you’re good to go. They did this with Halo 4, so it isn’t impossible.

> 2533274898528217;1:
> I hate to be the grump, but I just gotta say that this 9GB launch update is, what’s the word I’m looking for?..Oh yeah, ‘cute’ T_T I miss the days when you could just throw a disc into your Xbox and play some damn Halo ><

Remember to be patient OP the wait should be worth it.

> 2533274898528217;1:

Agreed

> 2533274815711361;4:
> > 2533274898528217;1:
> > I hate to be the grump, but I just gotta say that this 9GB launch update is, what’s the word I’m looking for?..Oh yeah, ‘cute’ T_T I miss the days when you could just throw a disc into your Xbox and play some damn Halo ><
>
>
> It wouldn’t fit on one disc.

Then have one disc single player, one MP… oh wait… OMG TWO DISCS!! no we can’t do that!!! So tired of hearing this. The way I see it is, the people who are buying discs don’t care if there is 1,2 or whatever. We like having something, or being able to sell something, or maybe it’s a Internet speed or data thing, who knows.So instead of us using our data and time to DL this patch, they should of just had two discs instead and don’t give me this BS of it’ll make the cost of the game more because discs are CHEAP as heck!!! Maybe it adds a $1…MAYBE! lol

> 2533274827127449;6:
> > 2533274883669557;2:
> > Should have installed your’s days ago like I did, it makes everything so much oh you said disc, didn’t you?
>
>
> calling bs, i pre-ordered AND made sure to pre-load the digital collector’s edition and i’m still sat here for over an hour downloading the 9gb update.

Mine installed on Saturday.